Mag Pouch Conversion

Recoil_

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi all,

I have a 3x double stack m4 molle pouch. I was wondering if there was any way I can get an insert/mould to covert the m4 mag slot into a pistol slot?

Probably a long shot but I'm holding out hope!

• Supporters
2 hours ago, GenuineGerman said:

So dense type of foam, cut it to shape.  Maybe that would work? 

Exactly, I've got a belt mounted twin pistol pouch that has a foam liner that can be removed if switching between slim single stack 1911 mags & pretty much everything else, which are usually thicker.

Once you've cut something suitable you'll probably need to secure it in the pouch with some double sided tape.

Obviously aim for a snug fit, be shit if you start dropping mags every time you break in to a run.

• Supporters
42 minutes ago, Tommikka said:

A simple way of comparting a pouch is a sheet of Perspex.

Warm with a heat gun or hair drier and make alternating folds on the edge of a table etc 

Kydex is easier and cheaper than Perspex to use . 👍

I'll have a look at the kydex option/possibly getting someone to 3D print a modification

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.