Safe Vaccine, Really?

Hovis452

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

1 hour ago, Sitting Duck said:

Snip

Ah, I see. Those sort are even worse. It's one thing if you genuinely can't get the shots, but to refuse them just for made up reasons while slagging off others who won't help stop the spreading of the virus is rediculous

Edit. Just to be clear I intend to get the jabs as soon as it's available to the general public

• Supporters
1 minute ago, Cannonfodder said:

Ah, I see. Those sort are even worse. It's one thing if you genuinely can't get the shots, but to refuse them just for made up reasons while slagging off others who won't help stop the spreading of the virus is rediculous

Where ever people stand on this issue...

Let's not drag AF-UK down into some squabbling shitshow so many other places have become

Remember the OP just joined & dropped this grenade upon us

forums/social media are full of agitators pushing their BS to stir up more shit & division

9 hours ago, Skara said:

I like that you guys are the first to get the vaccine, so if y'all turn into zombies we don't have to worry about it since you're already isolated on an island :D

Zombies have learnt to swim so don't relax just yet......🙂

Regards 

7 hours ago, RonLancs said:

I feel as a member of this forum that the post hasn’t got a place here and should be removed. 

That's censorship! If you dont like tone of discussion then,as with sensitive TV progs,you have ability to turn off or not look.

Sorry....👍

Regards 

6 minutes ago, Shamal said:

Zombies have learnt to swim so don't relax just yet......🙂

Regards 

That's censorship! If you dont like tone of discussion then,as with sensitive TV progs,you have ability to turn off or not look.

Sorry....👍

Regards 

Airsoft.. Thanks for your opinion, I’ll consider it. Consider mine also.

3 hours ago, RonLancs said:

Airsoft? 

No off topic discussion.👍

1 minute ago, Shamal said:

No off topic discussion.👍

Sorry....👍

Kind regards

Ron 

5 hours ago, Skara said:

Nope, if we bomb the fuck out of the Euro Tunnel and shut down all the airports/ports as soon as the first doses are administered :D

That works both ways. We can't get over there and you can't get over here. Lol 🤭

Only joking love ya to bits hehe

Regards 

21 minutes ago, RonLancs said:

Airsoft.. Thanks for your opinion, I’ll consider it. Consider mine also.

Fair enough 👍

Regards 

2 hours ago, Cannonfodder said:

Edit. Just to be clear I intend to get the jabs as soon as it's available to the general public

Good man.take one for the boys!

😉

Regards 

13 minutes ago, L3wisD said:

you guys are being a lot nicer to the OP than I imagined you would.... 

Well I can give  uncensored replies if you really want

2 hours ago, Sitting Duck said:

Where ever people stand on this issue...

Let's not drag AF-UK down into some squabbling shitshow so many other places have become

Remember the OP just joined & dropped this grenade upon us

forums/social media are full of agitators pushing their BS to stir up more shit & division

I take stuff like this in my stride.it doesn't wind me up or agitate me in any way,shape or form. I take it with a pinch of salt.its like water off a ducks back.live and let live I say.

NOW SHUT THE F@#K UP AND GET OFF MY FREAKIN' BACK.

Phew back in the room.....

🤭😉🙂

Regards 

• Supporters
27 minutes ago, L3wisD said:

I must say though, you guys are being a lot nicer to the OP than I imagined you would.... 😅

reckon most of us are trying desperately to keep the place free of the kind of shenanigans that you see plastered over other forums.

plus he hasn't replied so we haven't any fresh material to go on.

11 minutes ago, RonLancs said:

God damn, we’ve done it again. They’ve probably gone to a paintball forum now 🧐

Good riddance. We don't need people with less brain cells than testicles having airsoft guns. 

What I do find strange though is that he joined in September but waited till now to post this

3 minutes ago, Cannonfodder said:

Good riddance. We don't need people with less brain cells than testicles having airsoft guns. 

What I do find strange though is that he joined in September but waited till now to post this

Truly and anomaly. 

• Supporters
6 hours ago, Adolf Hamster said:

you've put far too much thought into this....

I reckon he's definitely a "prepper", got a fully loaded go-bag & lots of pointy jabby things in the boot of his car, ready for when the sirens go off 😏

11 hours ago, Tackle said:

I reckon he's definitely a "prepper", got a fully loaded go-bag & lots of pointy jabby things in the boot of his car, ready for when the sirens go off 😏

Yeah and a private hole in ground lovingly dug by hand in the moonlight,filled with tins and dried fruit. Oh and some copies of airsoft world for those long, lonley nights😉😄

Regards 

On 04/12/2020 at 16:44, DerDer said:

28 months

It's actually the Italian name for the sequel for some reason :D

Maybe the indemnity is due to the fact people are going to make possibly hundreds of millions if not more from this drug and big pharma in the past few years has paid tens of billions in payouts for fraudulently advertising their products and pushing out products which has severe side effects which have not been declared or were not as safe as they made out and do not want their profits to be eaten into with people suing them if its found out the drug is not what it says it is or if anyone has a deadly reaction to the vaccine which happens.

It may also stop people looking into how things have come about so quickly and into any under the table deals which may have happened to get this to market.

On 04/12/2020 at 07:51, Chev Chelios said:

I know I am being paranoid but as someone who had a family member affect by Thalidomide it sometimes does make me go hmmm especially when you read posts on sconce news site with headlines like  "COVID-19 vaccine trial will continue after volunteer death".

Even though Thalidomide wasn't/isn't a vaccine...

15 minutes ago, clumpyedge said:

Even though Thalidomide wasn't/isn't a vaccine...

Don’t spoil the internet with facts

However Chevs reference to Thalidomide as context to family experience remains valid in relation to bringing medicines etc to public release 

15 minutes ago, Tommikka said:

Don’t spoil the internet with facts

However Chevs reference to Thalidomide as context to family experience remains valid in relation to bringing medicines etc to public release 

... and any other medicine that has had adverse side effects otherwise not presentable from study phase (but I see your point)

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.