Safe Vaccine, Really?

Hovis452

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Oh do fuck off with your bullshit. 

Edit: I guess it's something to do with the part you ignored further down 

"...... that the government would be adding the coronavirus vaccine to the list of vaccinations covered by the Vaccine Damages Payments Act." 

Don't bring your vaccine bull here, this was one of the only places I could actually go to without having to hear about COVID or the vaccine 😠

I like that you guys are the first to get the vaccine, so if y'all turn into zombies we don't have to worry about it since you're already isolated on an island :D

We have a vigorous process for all drugs and medicines —— which as mentioned above includes learning from thalidomide etc, even after full testing all the way through licencing people do still get side effects, and bad reactions.

In the case of Covid vaccines if people cast their minds back a short while the  flavour of discussion once progress was announced was “why do we have to wait for all this licencing red tape”

Testing and trials have been done, but not as much and as long as would be usually enforced.  An extreme level of work and collaboration (plus of course state hacking by the usual suspects) on a new virus

A ‘reasonable’ balance has been made, but with our  drugs and medicine legislation that ‘reasonable’ is not normally enough.  Hence the extra indemnity.

No conspiracy, just getting some protection out as quickly as possible in the middle of a global pandemic 

2 hours ago, Chev Chelios said:

I know I am being paranoid but as someone who had a family member affect by Thalidomide it sometimes does make me go hmmm especially when you read posts on sconce news site with headlines like  "COVID-19 vaccine trial will continue after volunteer death".

That death was found to be completely unrelated to the vaccine or the trial and was investigated fully before the trial resumed.  

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-55056016

Read this instead of spouting random bullshit you heard on the internet or that your mate Bob came up with.  Personally, I am going with the science on this one.....

The reason drug trials normally take so much longer is that those running them are competing for funding and have to submit detailed plans to various committees before they get the go-ahead. I wish people would follow the science, rather than tin foil hat wearing idiots with a goontube channel

• Supporters
1 hour ago, DerDer said:

You should watch 28 months later. 

You mean weeks lol, filmed a lot of it in my old workplace, place seemed a lot spookier after watching the finished film👻

1 hour ago, DerDer said:

You should watch 28 months later. 

Nope, if we bomb the fuck out of the Euro Tunnel and shut down all the airports/ports as soon as the first doses are administered :D

• Supporters

What I find somewhat amusing...

Other forums are all over this like Karen's with a rash

Stuff like vilifying anybody who doesn't fully support wearing a mask/lockdowns

Condemning others that support or attend lockdown protests

Anyone who has any slight sceptism about the vaccine(s) is Alex Jones nutjob

etc... etc.. etc...

Now the vaccine is starting to arrive the number of these "Karen's"

who are now all of a sudden back peddling with excuses why they can't really get vaccinated

due to their own personal underlying health condition ???

Now people can make their OWN choices & decisions, all fine by me

& I'm not going to scream my own personal beliefs at people

But after all the screeching from some Karens around towards others

then to see them announce their own excuses for not taking up the vaccine

I'm left thinking somewhat...

Me, at the end of shift....vert de ferk just came out of my mouth??? |  Funny one liners, Muppets, Funny quotes

What people decide is THEIR choice

(even the possibly hypocritical Karens)

• Supporters
1 hour ago, Skara said:

Nope, if we bomb the fuck out of the Euro Tunnel and shut down all the airports/ports as soon as the first doses are administered :D

you've put far too much thought into this....

Sitting Duck. The vilification of the pro diseasers who refuse to wear a mask (without a genuine reason) and attend lockdown protests aren't following the science and put their own selfishness ahead of the wellbeing of everyone else, while helping the spread of the virus deserve it. Unfortunately though it's often not them who suffer the consequences 

• Supporters
20 minutes ago, Cannonfodder said:

Sitting Duck. The vilification of the pro diseasers who refuse to wear a mask (without a genuine reason) and attend lockdown protests aren't following the science and put their own selfishness ahead of the wellbeing of everyone else, while helping the spread of the virus. Unfortunately though it's often not them who suffer the consequences 

Sir - I say to you politely...

Just don't go there

Re-read my post and study what I was really alluding to

2 hours ago, Tackle said:

You mean weeks lol, filmed a lot of it in my old workplace, place seemed a lot spookier after watching the finished film👻

Whoops, right you are. 28 months was a sequel that was never made. Although given Hollywood it's probably going to be rebooted one of these days. 

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.