Sru XDm

MistakenMexican

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi All,

Looking for an appraisal on this - SRU WE XDM with 5 mags with bumper plates.

The internals are fairly stock. The lower hasn't been modified and the slide has the original BBU. The slide came with a 6.03 barrel and a hop rubber. So that's gone in.

The pistol works flawlessly, but has only had about 200bbs put through it - puts out around 330fps on green gas.

The slide is an SRU T6 slide:

https://www.sru-precision.com/product-page/sru-xdm-cnc-slide

The XDM is the WE "IPSC" XDM. It has a HUGE flared magwell and the mag has a bumper plate. I got 4 more mags and bumper plates to match.

1 of the mags is a little leaky. Nothing that would affect a game day, but I notice the pressure has been lost after about 2 weeks. This only happens if you store the mag upright. if you store if upside down (feed lip to the floor), then it doesn't leak at all.

IMG_2030.jpg

IMG_4885.jpg

IMG_0286.jpg

IMG_6243.jpg

IMG_2548.jpg

I think that is about right. Finding the right market for pricey pistols is always tricky, but if you advertise in enough places you will get a buyer (and lots of low ballers lol)

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.