New Here

JCglos

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hello!

Lurking here a while but thought i'd sign up and say hello.

First of all, thank you for posters of all the topics that I've poured over in regards to equipment, site reviews and  in-depth knowhow of airsoft, it was very useful reading.

So i'm living in Gloucester, on the same road as the StrikeForce CQB site which is fortunate for me. I was going to re-join a gym as I need to be a bit more active in my life but I enjoyed airsoft before and thought it would be a more rewarding form of exercise and looking forward to playing some weekly games soon as Christmas is out of the way. 

Used to play airsoft a few years ago in Bristol at the courthouse, very fun site and hoping to have the same CQB experience at the warehouse in Gloucester. 

Hit me up if you play at this site or any other close by, would like to get to get to know a few of the airsoft locals :)

Cheers. 

• Head Moderator

Welcome :).

Hi@JCglos

Welcome to the playground of a  motley bunch of grown ups who have never really 'grown up'.

In my case 'grown out' is more descriptive.

You mention exercise,(shudder).

Well that is a bonus but by no means the driving force.

I also play games weakly but enjoy it immensely.

Have fun reading posts and asking questions,just dont ask me. Lol

🙂👍

Regards 

Hi @JCglos! 👋

Welcome to the forum, you’ve taken a big step from the shadows into the light! 🤪👍

💷GAMBLE💷

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.