Tm Mws Dressed up as an L119a2 Sort of

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Bought this only last week, bolloxed my right arm that’s going to take a year to heal so I’m likely not going to use it.

All standard furniture, plus clone CTR stock, Angry Gun hand guard, PTS grip. No original mags, two p-mag, front grip not included.

I probably overpaid for it, realise I’m going to take a hit before Xmas, but f-it.

I don’t intend on selling the gen Romeo4T but will for the right offer. Original TM box as well.

Cheers guys

BAEDF64E-DF27-4B0E-B4B3-33B6A15A2073.thumb.jpeg.0f7a68198738919fc6090bf473c18f13.jpeg06D17A5E-4419-457F-B828-F52B2E28B26C.thumb.jpeg.7a4580711d29d1a4b416fcf533d53738.jpeg

Sorry to hear abut your arm dude.....that sucks! Hope it aint too bad.....? This is a beauty thats for sure....the AG rail does look nice...! 

The question is what is the perceived value... It's like buying a new car, as soon as you drive it off the forecourt then wallop! 

Base Gun say £480

AG Rail say £110

Total £590 @ 65% rule = £383. Now this is assuming you consider that driving off the forecourt hit of 35% fair. You can argue as this is new then say a 30% reduction is fair so £413...... Obviously you need to factor in a cost for removing the original parts too... So that's basically the SOPMOD rail... I'd say another £50 off for that?  

The clone stock and mags I won't factor in as likely they can be flogged off separately......If you still have the original stock then shove it back on....

My 2 cents.......

1 hour ago, AlphaBear said:

Sorry to hear abut your arm dude.....that sucks! Hope it aint too bad.....? This is a beauty thats for sure....the AG rail does look nice...! 

The question is what is the perceived value... It's like buying a new car, as soon as you drive it off the forecourt then wallop! 

Base Gun say £480

AG Rail say £110

Total £590 @ 65% rule = £383. Now this is assuming you consider that driving off the forecourt hit of 35% fair. You can argue as this is new then say a 30% reduction is fair so £413...... Obviously you need to factor in a cost for removing the original parts too... So that's basically the SOPMOD rail... I'd say another £50 off for that?  

The clone stock and mags I won't factor in as likely they can be flogged off separately......If you still have the original stock then shove it back on....

My 2 cents.......

Yeah, I think return it to standard is the way to go, already have somebody after the L119a2 kit lol

17 minutes ago, rocketdogbert said:

Yeah, I think return it to standard is the way to go, already have somebody after the L119a2 kit lol

Haha there you go then.....

Mental note to myself.... I do not need a spare MWS in my life. That would be silly right 🤔🤔🤔🤔

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.