Hpa

Luke26

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Dose any one have a hpa airsoft gun how do you guys and girls get on with them and whats the best one to get post pic and if anyone has one for sale feel free tosay

So many questions,so little time.

🤔🙂

Regards 

• Supporters

best is entirely subjective.

do you define best by rate of fire? in which case an arp with a polarstar jack is the best

do you define best by accuracy? in which case a well tuned fusion engine or f2 in a gun that also has sufficiently good components (hop, barrel, reciever alignment and rigidity etc) to take advantage is the best.

do you define best by loudness? a short barrel with a high pressure system is best

do you define best by quietness? a long barreled system with a low flow setup and a big suppressor is best

do you define best by recoil/handling? in that case a converted gbbr or daytonagun kit is best

the list continues, but the moral of the story is the best gun for a given application won't be the best at another application.

hpa isn't a "magic bullet" you don't just drop an hpa kit into a gun and suddenly it'll be amazing and outperform everything on the field, if you want performance in any given direction then just like any other airsoft gun you're going to need to work for it.

Well I am after something that runs smooth  and that shoot good dosnt have to be super fast  just want something  that is going to be a good hpa gun and will be accurate  may thanks 

3 minutes ago, Luke26 said:

Ok mate thanks very much do you know anywhere that sells them or someone has one for sale 

That’s what Google is for, normally plenty out there for sale

Do you want us to shoot it for you also?

I mean I’m happy to come and do that but I’m the best and shoot smoothly so you will need to pay me £79.48 per shot and it’s a minimum of 25 shots.

Ignore the sarcasm but jeez, all of the questions are very open ended. It’s almost trolling.

do your research bud, yeah ask opinions and our thoughts but cmon. There’s some great info on here if you spend the time to read and not asked to be spoonfed.

1 hour ago, Albiscuit said:

I mean I’m happy to come and do that but I’m the best and shoot smoothly so you will need to pay me £79.48 per shot and it’s a minimum of 25 shots.

Ignore the sarcasm but jeez, all of the questions are very open ended. It’s almost trolling.

do your research bud, yeah ask opinions and our thoughts but cmon. There’s some great info on here if you spend the time to read and not asked to be spoonfed.

Why bother when you can be spoon fed?

1 hour ago, Albiscuit said:

Oops sorry mister.....I'll  be on me way now...🤭

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.