Scam Warning!

Shamal

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

SCAM WARNING. I would like to warn you all of a scam of which I have been a victim. Here's how the scam works:

Two seriously good-looking voluptuous 20-25 year-old girls come over to your car as you are packing your shopping into the boot. They both start cleaning your windscreen, their breasts almost falling out of their skimpy T-shirts.

When you thank them and offer them a tip, they'll say 'No' and instead ask you for a lift to another supermarket store, in my case, Waitrose. You agree, and they both get into the back seat. On the way, they start undressing, until both are completely naked.

Then, when you pull over to remonstrate, one of them climbs over into the front seat and starts crawling all over your lap, kissing you, touching you intimately, and thrusting herself against you, while the other one steals your wallet!

I had my wallet stolen on October 4th, 9th,10th, twice on the 15th, 17th, 20th, 24th and 29th. Then again on November 1st, 4th, 6th, 10th,13th, 18th, 23rd, 25th, and twice yesterday.

So, please warn all the other men you know to be on the lookout for this scam. The best times are just before lunch and about 4:30 in the afternoon.

Morrisons have wallets on sale for £2.99 each, but Lidl's are only £1.75, and look better.

I chuckled and when the wife asked I read this to her but I paused at October 4th at this point she felt sorry for you then I relied off the other dates she actually laughed out loud !!

/bravo

1 hour ago, MiK said:

I chuckled and when the wife asked I read this to her but I paused at October 4th at this point she felt sorry for you then I relied off the other dates she actually laughed out loud !!

/bravo

Haha 👍

30 minutes ago, EDcase said:

Where is this place?

I want to be scammed!

(I have no money in my wallet anyway) 😄

Lol.

Location to be realeased as soon as your cheque clears 😉🙂

Regards 

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.