Coldbore Airsoft - Dedicated Airsoft Retailer

coldboreairsoft.co.uk

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi everyone, 

We're a relatively newish airsoft retailer operating out of Sittingbourne, in Kent (Yes, That Tier 3 Kent). The pandemic has not been an ideal time to open a business that focuses on customers who like to see what they purchase and then actually get to use said products, but when life gives you lemons: mag dump the lemons. 

I'm Anthony Bliss, I have a couple of helpers who help me with bits and pieces but essentially the business is run and maintained by myself alone currently. I'm not new to business, nor airsoft. Started back in the early 2000's when it was a lot less popular and you had to travel nearly 2 to a game site or make your own. I genuinely enjoy helping others get the most out of airsoft so being in a position to learn, advise and help others who enjoy airsoft as much as I do, is a great experience.

We launched in August with personal investment, in September received a Startup Loan which has helped us complete a few objectives as a company and we're growing. Our retail unit opened towards the end of last month, just in time to be immediately closed for Lockdown 2.0, but have been operating online and with socially distanced click & collect. 

We have direct relationships with Nuprol, Cybergun, Helikon, Mancraft and more further afield - as well as a number of reliable suppliers in the UK and Europe. Our UKARA membership is currently being submitted, our website is constantly growing with new products, we stock a range of Tokyo Marui from NGRS, GBB and Bolt Action. But some of our favourite and great value for money items come from G&G, Nuprol, Umarex. We help starters get to grips with brands on offer, with ranges from WE, SRC and HFC.

More stock arrives every other day, and we do actively hunt for guns and accessories that our customers are trying to source, and we typically offer prices that beat if not match other competitors. 

Genuinely open to feedback from everyone, critical or otherwise as we're looking to grow and be the best offering we can to our customers both online and locally. 

Our websitehttps://coldboreairsoft.co.uk 

Our Google local profile has our reviewshttps://g.page/coldbore-airsoft

You can keep up to date with the goings on with our Instagram: https://instagram.com/coldboreairsoft

If there's anything I can help with just give us a call or message!

I want to give a friendly shout out to the customer's we've had over the last few months as some of you may be lurking here, as the feedback and response has been phenomenal, thank you so much!

logo-wide-no-outline.png

4 hours ago, coldboreairsoft.co.uk said:

Hi everyone, 

We're a relatively newish airsoft retailer operating out of Sittingbourne, in Kent (Yes, That Tier 3 Kent). The pandemic has not been an ideal time to open a business that focuses on customers who like to see what they purchase and then actually get to use said products, but when life gives you lemons: mag dump the lemons. 

I'm Anthony Bliss, I have a couple of helpers who help me with bits and pieces but essentially the business is run and maintained by myself alone currently. I'm not new to business, nor airsoft. Started back in the early 2000's when it was a lot less popular and you had to travel nearly 2 to a game site or make your own. I genuinely enjoy helping others get the most out of airsoft so being in a position to learn, advise and help others who enjoy airsoft as much as I do, is a great experience.

We launched in August with personal investment, in September received a Startup Loan which has helped us complete a few objectives as a company and we're growing. Our retail unit opened towards the end of last month, just in time to be immediately closed for Lockdown 2.0, but have been operating online and with socially distanced click & collect. 

We have direct relationships with Nuprol, Cybergun, Helikon, Mancraft and more further afield - as well as a number of reliable suppliers in the UK and Europe. Our UKARA membership is currently being submitted, our website is constantly growing with new products, we stock a range of Tokyo Marui from NGRS, GBB and Bolt Action. But some of our favourite and great value for money items come from G&G, Nuprol, Umarex. We help starters get to grips with brands on offer, with ranges from WE, SRC and HFC.

More stock arrives every other day, and we do actively hunt for guns and accessories that our customers are trying to source, and we typically offer prices that beat if not match other competitors. 

Genuinely open to feedback from everyone, critical or otherwise as we're looking to grow and be the best offering we can to our customers both online and locally. 

Our websitehttps://coldboreairsoft.co.uk 

Our Google local profile has our reviewshttps://g.page/coldbore-airsoft

You can keep up to date with the goings on with our Instagram: https://instagram.com/coldboreairsoft

If there's anything I can help with just give us a call or message!

I want to give a friendly shout out to the customer's we've had over the last few months as some of you may be lurking here, as the feedback and response has been phenomenal, thank you so much!

logo-wide-no-outline.png

Good luck with venture. 👍

Might pop in when this is over and have a browse.do you stock viper stuff.

Regards 

37 minutes ago, Shamal said:

Good luck with venture. 👍

Might pop in when this is over and have a browse.do you stock viper stuff.

Regards 

Hello! Thank you, would be great to welcome you in. We don't stock viper but we do stock Kombat Tactical which is a very, very similar product range, but often at better value for money :) If you're after Viper specifically there is another retailer not too far away who do stock it. But by all means come and see what we have when you can.

• 2 months later...
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.