Asg Bt Usw A1 Owners

Louish118

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Are you interested in the USW?  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Are you interested in the USW?

• Yes! I want one bad
    • I'm strongly considering buying one
    • No
    • Maybe

49 minutes ago, AlphaBear said:

What are you thoughts on it? Size, power, performance etc? 

It feels and looks great. I've only test fired it at a very short distance so far, not a huge amount of recoil, but seems to be very snappy.

17 minutes ago, Albiscuit said:

I was tempted to get one, but I still have an Aap01 I haven’t fired in anger

Ah that's another cool weapon to be fair!

5 minutes ago, DerDer said:

Will be very curious to see what holstering solutions people come up with. 

There's a holster coming out that apparently fits it: 

https://actionsportgames.com/en-gb/productcatalog/holster-universal-fits-b-t-usw-a1-polymer-black

Looks like you have to attach a small clip onto the gun's lower rail.

• Louish118 changed the title to Asg Bt Usw A1 Owners

I really don't like it...

The stock seems flimsy as hell..

2 hours ago, Louish118 said:

Update:

20201201_085325.jpg

20201201_085346.jpg

20201201_085310.jpg

That tracer unit looks a tad off to me unless it’s just the pics? It seems to be angled a wee bit downwards?

But tracer aside do the co2 capsules work well in the mags or will you be switching over to normal gas mags? 

11 minutes ago, AlphaBear said:

That tracer unit looks a tad off to me unless it’s just the pics? It seems to be angled a wee bit downwards?

I noticed that too, also with the angled stock the whole thing looks like it should be able to shoot around corners.

I don’t own one, but my buddy does. The stock attachment is the same as the MP9, an£ the stock is pretty solid.

The whole gun looks loads better in the flesh, and the fixed sight mount on a machine pistol is ace

Hopefully it will perform on green gas, as Indont like CO2

4 hours ago, Skara said:

I really don't like it...

The stock seems flimsy as hell..

Very sturdy mate. 

4 hours ago, AlphaBear said:

But tracer aside do the co2 capsules work well in the mags or will you be switching over to normal gas mags? 

Probably the weight of it. The barrel sits quite loosely, as it does in real pistols, but hasn't effected the shooting. 

I've got one gas mag, I much prefer gas, but the Co2 definitely performs better! Waiting on the extended mags to come out now.

3 hours ago, Albiscuit said:

I noticed that too, also with the angled stock the whole thing looks like it should be able to shoot around corners.

It shoots just fine sir.

Not sure if I prefer it without the suppressor or not?

20201203_170241.jpg

20201203_170220.jpg

2 hours ago, rocketdogbert said:

I don’t own one, but my buddy does. The stock attachment is the same as the MP9, an£ the stock is pretty solid.

The whole gun looks loads better in the flesh, and the fixed sight mount on a machine pistol is ace

Hopefully it will perform on green gas, as Indont like CO2

Feels very well made indeed!

I don’t doubt it shoots fine, I was tempted to pick one up myself, it’s just that profile looks very curved, to my dodgy old eyes anyway.

5 minutes ago, Albiscuit said:

I don’t doubt it shoots fine, I was tempted to pick one up myself, it’s just that profile looks very curved, to my dodgy old eyes anyway.

It does a tad to be fair. I think it's because of the play in the barrel and the suppressors weight.

I admit I’m intrigued after seeing the review on AATV. However it would be great to see some user reviews from our community first after people have used it for real on the battlefield ;) 

Incidentally, patrolbase’s Black Friday deal on this was good at £149 that’s for sure. I nearly pulled the trigger but thought I’d wait to see other reviews first. 

1 hour ago, AlphaBear said:

I admit I’m intrigued after seeing the review on AATV. However it would be great to see some user reviews from our community first after people have used it for real on the battlefield ;) 

Incidentally, patrolbase’s Black Friday deal on this was good at £149 that’s for sure. I nearly pulled the trigger but thought I’d wait to see other reviews first. 

I unfortunately don't have the garden space to give it a shoot longer than 5 metres. I'm going to an indoor range next weekend, so I'll try and get some content together then 😄

• 2 weeks later...

I've recently just picked up a USW, It definitely needs a silencer on the front of it to balance the looks out but I am struggling to find a silencer lightweight enough. Anyone have any ideas? I thought about using a TM pistol silencer they sell with the FNX as I've had one before and it was very lightweight but its using a 16mm thread so it would require an adapter

• 2 weeks later...
On 14/12/2020 at 09:52, JamesWills said:

I've recently just picked up a USW, It definitely needs a silencer on the front of it to balance the looks out but I am struggling to find a silencer lightweight enough. Anyone have any ideas? I thought about using a TM pistol silencer they sell with the FNX as I've had one before and it was very lightweight but its using a 16mm thread so it would require an adapter

I've given up on the silencer front. I've attached an ICS thread protector on, and I think it looks decent.

20201217_171423.jpg

18 hours ago, Louish118 said:

I've given up on the silencer front. I've attached an ICS thread protector on, and I think it looks decent.

20201217_171423.jpg

What's the gas efficiency like on the 50rnd mags? is it one gas fill per mag or can you get 2 mags out of a fill?

On 23/12/2020 at 09:55, JamesWills said:

What's the gas efficiency like on the 50rnd mags? is it one gas fill per mag or can you get 2 mags out of a fill?

No idea mate, far too cold at the moment to test it fairly. 

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
On 23/12/2020 at 04:55, JamesWills said:

I’ve got one here across the pond and I get roughly 1.5 mags (75 rounds)with the 50 round gas mag.

On 22/12/2020 at 10:48, Louish118 said:

20201217_171423.jpg

The acetech brighter c works best as it’s light. Heavier tracer units cause the slide to bind, but the brighter c is golden.

On 14/12/2020 at 04:52, JamesWills said:

Acetech brighter c. Small and light and works great

Has anyone who owns one upgraded the barrel and bucking at all and if so, what did you use?

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.