Afuk Meet up 3.0

Robert James

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Pick a date  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Month

2. 2. Day

Its that time again

I've been in touch with Z-Mart (Zedadventures new CQB site located in Newbury) and have been told we can have a private game. 

Currently it will be £25.00 per head, or £650.00 which is greater, so for us to have ot at £25.00 per head we need a minimum or 26 players otherwise im assuming the cost will go up per head. 5 rentals available on the night at a cost of £40.00 total (that includes the £25.00 per head) 

We can have any day excluding Sundays or Thursdays, 4.5 hours of Airsoft. It has been mentioned that midweek is best because we can pick any time but for people on longer journeys that may be an issue due to work that day or previous day. Trying to confirm if a Saturday would be afternoon or evening, will post confirmation below.

So, I leave it to you to pick a month I.e Jan or Feb, as well as a day. 

I for one would prefer a Saturday evening. 

Once I have a preference for a month and day, I'll ping another email to zed and get a date set. Then you can book. 

*Please note, this is a forum meet up, however I have no issues with a small group of friends coming, not a team of 10 though as its a smaller site*

Regards the poll, please only vote on ONE month, but as many days as you want. The poll will close in ONE WEEK. 

Any questions, please post below

Sorry if I haven't tagged you, don't take it personally, you're still invited. Special mention for @Duff "-)

Any month should be fine, again sat would work better due to distance and work during the week. 

Assume its dark in the evenings? Any torch recommendations? 

7 minutes ago, heroshark said:

Any month is good for me but would need to be a sat just has to fall on the right weekend when I don't have all the kids 😊 .

1 minute ago, Barny said:

Any month should be fine, again sat would work better due to distance and work during the week. 

Assume its dark in the evenings? Any torch recommendations? 

Please post in the day poll 

It can be dark during the day or evening so bring a torch regardless, even if its a £7 jobby from amazon

I’m down 100%. Saturday again is best (I have voted) but will book a night off work if needs be.

been meaning to get there for ages and actually a smaller forum game would be 100 times better than a walk on.

I will likely be bringing 2 others too if you need an idea on numbers.

Echoing Albiscuit, Saturday is my preference but will also take a day off work if need be. Any month should be fine given enough notice. 

• Supporters

I'm keen to play, BUT currently would struggle to drive that far, waiting on two surgeries, hope to have at least one done by the time the game comes up, & hopefully I'll be recovered enough to play 🤞

If I can get there, I'll have my son & his partner come along too .

1 hour ago, Tackle said:

I'm keen to play, BUT currently would struggle to drive that far, waiting on two surgeries, hope to have at least one done by the time the game comes up, & hopefully I'll be recovered enough to play 🤞

If I can get there, I'll have my son & his partner come along too .

I'll hopefully be rocking my new F2000 ETU, so you best do similar!

• Supporters
1 minute ago, Asomodai said:

I'll hopefully be rocking my new F2000 ETU, so you best do similar!

If I can get there I'll rock up with at least 3 bullpups, maybe 5 if I get the Tavor back to life & a new aug I've been looking at 😏

I've voted......but that's a bit of a drive! I'll keep an open mind though!

@Steveocee 👋

🔫😎👍

Hi, thanks for the mention, will likely be in the same predicament as you, also see how things go with work!?.... 

Get this your over with first, with a vaccine almost ready to go!!!! 💉😷🤞

💷GAMBLE💷

15 minutes ago, GAMBLE said:

@Steveocee 👋

🔫😎👍

Hi, thanks for the mention, will likely be in the same predicament as you, also see how things go with work!?.... 

Get this your over with first, with a vaccine almost ready to go!!!! 💉😷🤞

💷GAMBLE💷

4 hours ago, Steveocee said:

Happy to club up as it'd be well worth an early morning / long drive to play there.

Where are you both located?

This old tart is up for CQB action!
Any day really (self employed) but I voted for a Saturday as it will give me Sunday to get over being "a old tart playing games" and its only 2 hours down the M1/A43/A34 so im all game.
I would rather it be march than earlier as I really need this covid shite to be sorted as I cant risk the misses who is NHS getting something off me just because I'm "a old tart wanting to pew pew" :D

I'm game for a game.👍

Saturday daytime would be better for this old bird who, unlike an owl,is fucked in the dark!😎

Poss bring stepson.

Regards 

1 hour ago, MiK said:

This old tart is up for CQB action!
Any day really (self employed) but I voted for a Saturday as it will give me Sunday to get over being "a old tart playing games" and its only 2 hours down the M1/A43/A34 so im all game.
I would rather it be march than earlier as I really need this covid shite to be sorted as I cant risk the misses who is NHS getting something off me just because I'm "a old tart wanting to pew pew" :D

Looks like its going to be Feb or March. Possibly end of Feb. The safety at Zmart is very good, you have to wear a face mask all day and stick to your own tables and social distance. 

Also, I'd like to think most people on here have their heads screwed on as well. Many have a lot of respect for Luke and the staff at Zed so nobody will be fucking around too much. 

I’m Berkshire, so not a long journey, just depends on everything else mentions before!?.... 🤔

💷GAMBLE💷

Voted.  If i am eligible to attend, i would like to meet and put faces to names, and also check out all the cool guns everyone has, T̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶i̶ ̶c̶a̶n̶t̶ ̶a̶f̶f̶o̶r̶d̶ and have some fun to try and forget the trainwreck that is 2020.

I would need plenty of advance notice so that i could try and work around shift patterns, as i start a new job next week and i will need to try and work around my new shift pattern.

Ok, so I've just had an email back from Luke. If it is to be a Saturday, then it'll be 1830-2300hours.

I know that may not be ideal for everyone, however Saturday is the overwhelming vote so far and we can only do evening.

So, ill give it the rest of the time to decide on the month. If you can't make it because of time, thats fine. Once the month is confirmed, I'll email Luke and see what dates are available, then, from there we can start to book. If you haven't already, please pop a number you're bringing. I.e myself plus one friend for example. 

I think I'm me +3.

I will be public transport from London, z-mart is close to the top of the list for 2021 game. 

I don't mind month, (but did vote for preference). Will definitely be me, maybe two others, i'll ask now....

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.