Weighing up a Jump Into Some Recoil. Lonex Baw M4s?

Asomodai

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hello gents. 

I haven't got anything that recoils. Not interested in GBBR as I trigger spam. 

I am looking at pure recoil as the major positive factor here. 

Lonex BAW

vs 

TM NGRS. 

Tm is a TM, but I actually hear relatively good things about the Lonex Recoil system and I have a bead on some relatively cheap ones. Lonex internals are objectively very good as well. 

Can anyone comment on the Lonex BAW system? I was thinking of going for a shorter widebore barrel so I can up the spring inside which will boost the recoil. 

• Supporters

i know you're talking m4's but i bumped into a bolt recoil aksu in the wild last sunday.

damn it was a fine looking peice, as far as i'm aware they're an absolute bastard to work on but i'd place good money on the body being an e&l oem.

7 minutes ago, Adolf Hamster said:

i know you're talking m4's but i bumped into a bolt recoil aksu in the wild last sunday.

damn it was a fine looking peice, as far as i'm aware they're an absolute bastard to work on but i'd place good money on the body being an e&l oem.

I am all AKed out. I think I'd like something where the weight goes in the stock.

I here the Gen2 Bolts are much better then the Gen1s but the Lonex Baws are just better in general along with the LCT LCK series. 

Did someone mention TM recoils? 😂

Look there are two schools of thought in regards to TM recoils. One school of thought thinks there’s magic TM dust in them and the other school of thought thinks they are over priced for what they are.  

I’ll let you into a wee secret. It’s not TM dust it’s actually M&S dust!! That’s why they are so good and work so well out of the box oh and yeah are a tad more expensive. But you know what ? You pull that trigger and there’s a smile. Simple as that..... they work.  

Yes like all RIFS you can upgrade them if you so desire. Hell even use lonex parts if that’s your thing.  But you know what that recoil will still works. It will still bring a smile to your face not to mention the bolt stop feature.  Yes I’ve been guilty of forgetting to press the bolt stop back after changing a mag and popping my head over a barricade to shoot at the opposing team and then wondering why my gun wasn’t working. Duh 🙄 

You can’t go wrong......

• Supporters

Can’t comment on any of the other brands that market there guns as having simulated recoil but I can say about the TM EBB gun’s in the 13-14yrs they’ve been out I’ve had 15or16 through my hands of all different models(currently have 6) and the only ones that ever gave me any trouble where ‘up-graded’ ones (one was even upgraded by a tech who’s supposed to be the god figure of recoil techs!) I have a 13yr old Socom that bar a deans being fitted has had nothing done too it that still works fine (i will admit the bolt stop can be very temperamental) and a 12yr old 74su that again has only had a deans fitted that are still running absolute fine . So take from this what you will ? 

Someone mentioned that Bolt EBBs gen 2 are much better but I can confirm that gen 1 are shite and has seriously put me off buying Bolt ever again

TM's are solid (I am selling it, haven't used it in awhile since becoming a hpa wanker and finding a better alternative). 

I've recently became the owner of an AAF recoil gun and it blows any other recoil platform apart from maybe the gbls (still better imo). 

The bolt reciprocates like a gbb/gbls but its all contained in side a V2 like gearbox so you can stuff a battery down the stock. 

No experience with the lined system (only just hearing about it with your post) but I really enjoyed my TM when I was using it. The stop on empty is a really nice feature and takes all guessing out of when to mag change. Recoil impluse isn't massive but it's there. 

My 2 cents. 

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.