Asg 715 Dan Wesson

DennisB

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

11 hours ago, DennisB said:

Pretty new to air soft just purchased a asg 715 lower power version.

I have been told only difference between this and high power is the shells?

would I be able to use high power shells in my pistol for target practice at home ?

Yes. The only difference is the shells, specifically there are small restrictor washers inside them. 

However, you've got a hop in them, which you would want to be setting each time for high and low power. Probably best to just leave them as low power.

But if you do want to plink, and must have more power, you can remove the tip of the shells (they just pull off) and the restrictor comes out. You can replace this when you go skirmishing.

Don't be tempted to go to a game with the low power coloured shells with no restrictors fitted, if you do that you deserve the shells to be inserted one by one up your japseye.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.