Hi, newbie looking to get into airsoft

hunter241
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

ignore the description, couldnt think of anything witty

hi, im hunter241, im looking to get into skirmishing. me and a mate from work want to get into the sport (and hopefully get a little group going)

also, what would the vets consider a good starting gun, two toned or transparent? (a two toned TM G36C with some battle scars has my fancy at the mo)

Welcome! Hope you have a great time here.

As Marcus (Marksman556) said, if you have a budget and say a gun that you like the look of maybe we can help.

Me personally does not like M4's and Variants, but for a beginner M4's are very good. They seem to fit in the hands of everyone for some reason?

Hi thanks guys, I'm looking for around £150 mark

Ideally something familiar like an M4 or G36 (M4 is a solid option as I've seen spares and parts left and rigt)

Seeing as it's my first gun, I didn't want to go mad and buy a big ol gun to start with

When searching, some real good deals pop up, after try have been sold (as sods law would have it)

• AF-UK Founding Member

Welcome to the forums :)

If you like the look of something second hand then go for it. New two-tones for £150 mark will all be good starting weapons really so it is just a case of what you like the look of most.

If you're really not sure, head down to your local site and rent for the day. If you see people using things you like the look of then ask between games to have a closer look.

Archived