Co2 Magazines Light Striking

MistakenMexican

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I did a search of the forum, and couldn't find what I was looking for, so I thought I'd ask the Airsoft Hive mind.

I have several Glocks - 3 of which I've modified to work with CO2 magazines. One of the Glocks has a funny imbalance between the recoil spring and hammer spring meaning it runs perfectly on CO2, but not on Green gas... but that's a different story.

Anyway, I have 5 WE CO2 mags. 3 work absolutely flawlessly on all 3 pistols.

2 of them seem to light strike on all 3 pistols. The fact that they light strike of 3 different configurations, leads me to believe that the mag is at fault.

I've been pressing the valves and they feel quite difficult to depress and they stick - they don't bounce back instantly. 

So, I guess my question - Does anyone recommend any fixes to solve this sticky and resistant valve?

My gut feeling was to buy new CO2 valves (in the pictures, these have a green seal, mine have red seal). But I'm wondering if there's a maintenance trick I can do to fix the valve?

• 3 weeks later...
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.