Import From China Seems to Have Vanished - Any Checks I Can do?

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hive mind,

I have a parcel that EMS (China postal service) records as having arrived at destination airport, but doesn’t say which one. 
This last piece of tracking info is dated  23 October 2020.

It is supposedly (according to 17track.net) being transferred to ParcelForce, however it isn’t in their system yet.

Any idea if there is an organisation I can contact to see where it might be?

I’ve spoken to PF on the phone, and had messages back both from

the seller and EMS saying it is in the UK.

Cheers in advance

rdb

my guess is was routed to a completely different country by accident and is now waiting to be routed back   What does the EMS tracking info say?  Those 3rd parts trackers can be hit or miss sometimes.

EMS have hiked their fees massively due to COVID, I was quoted this week 120USD for 3kg HK to UK, small parcel size as well, last year it was half that

https://postal.ninja/en

Put your tracking details in here. 

Only when it says it is actually on a flight and left country of origin, does it mean it has probably, maybe, possibly left China.
Until that point, it will be bouncing around the many many handling places, internal flights and agents, that keep the China people employed. 

If it has been marked as arrived in the UK and its anything over 2 weeks. It is lost, gone and you will not see it again.

Raise the issue with the sender to replace. Which they will be required to do. If the sender refuses, then escalate it to the site you bought it through. 

Good luck

3AD0181F-211A-443F-A355-206A3801A39D.png

In this example, i could not squeeze out far enough to get ALL the shit that happened to my grip on the same screen.
I ordered on the 8th of October and it finally actually left China on the 15th of November. I got it 4 days after that.

• Supporters

Sounds like an identical situation I had and I wasn’t able to track my parcels until they suddenly appeared on the system when they where actually on there way to my local Depo From the distribution hub . 

I've had this before with EMS and parcelforce but from Russia. 

Parcelforce lost my parcel when it was transferred from customs and I never received it. Contact the seller in China or request a refund 

I have an answer!

A very polite gentleman from Holy Warrior just informed me that the item was returned to them the day before yesterday, so it is being re-sent, woo hoo 😎

• 2 weeks later...

Beware scams involving fake tracking numbers.  Just do a charge back on your card and forget about it.

6 hours ago, EvilMonkee said:

Beware scams involving fake tracking numbers.  Just do a charge back on your card and forget about it.

Its deffo not a scam, Holy Warrior, completely trustworthy, just irritated the things gone and got stuck somewhere

• Supporters
11 hours ago, rocketdogbert said:

Its deffo not a scam, Holy Warrior, completely trustworthy, just irritated the things gone and got stuck somewhere

I had a great one recently, due to the extra cost of EMS the seller on AliExpress decided to ship it by ground. "at destination airport" came up about half a dozen times as my miniscule order wound its way through Russia and Ukraine!

• 2 weeks later...
On 08/12/2020 at 22:05, rocketdogbert said:

How do you order direct with Holy Warrior?  Have they got a web shop?

3 hours ago, hitmanNo2 said:

How do you order direct with Holy Warrior?  Have they got a web shop?

Through Aliexpress normally, talking to them on WhatsApp now, they have fedex’d me a replacement 👍🏻

14 minutes ago, Nancysun said:

Have you tried Aliexpress? Please share your experience as I plan on using them too.

Bought loads of things from Ali, only this one ever went missing

• 2 weeks later...

Quick update, original completely disappeared, vendor (Holy Warrior) shipped a new one FedEx as soon as it was confirmed U.K. customs had lost the package, and the replacement turned up ten days later.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.