Midlands Night Games

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Morning all.

I'm after some help finding some night games, or dark games around the Stoke on trent area.

I started playing airsoft years ago and there used to be a plentiful supply if night games about on a mixture of sites but after a bit of time away (kids, work, etc) I'm returning to find them few and far between. I played the few this year that first and only ran at anzio and throughly enjoyed myself but since they aren't running them at the moment I'm trying to find other sites and companies that run them but with much success. Admittedly being out of it for a bit doesn't help and not being on any form of social media also won't aid things but as neither of those two facts are going to be able to change I'm asking for a little help in finding sites or known night games.

I know Phoenix was running every other Wednesday 7pm to 11pm, but I'm not sure how many turn up for that?  Dark, dark woods there as well.  I know of a couple down south as well - Splatoon which is Basildon and Gunman at Tuddenham.  Hardly a cheeky 'nipping out for a quick game' option if your in the Midlands.

You want a nice mix of buildings, roads and hedges really, which is what makes Anzio so ideal.

7 hours ago, concretesnail said:

Morning all.

I'm after some help finding some night games, or dark games around the Stoke on trent area.

I started playing airsoft years ago and there used to be a plentiful supply if night games about on a mixture of sites but after a bit of time away (kids, work, etc) I'm returning to find them few and far between. I played the few this year that first and only ran at anzio and throughly enjoyed myself but since they aren't running them at the moment I'm trying to find other sites and companies that run them but with much success. Admittedly being out of it for a bit doesn't help and not being on any form of social media also won't aid things but as neither of those two facts are going to be able to change I'm asking for a little help in finding sites or known night games.

Are you aware of Sierra 2/Monica CQB at West Midlands Airsoft? It's a cqb site (very tight parts in places) that is dark even in the day. They do evening shoots there which are pitch black this time of year. They are located by the Mercedes Garage and Health Centre on Remer Street in Cobridge.

West Midlands Airsoft - The Fob (Stoke on Trent) sometimes hold night games but they are quite rare and with covid going on atm...

Maybe towards Sping/Summer you will see some night games announced...

Played a night game there once, which was cool...me and one other guy had NODS so we went up against eveyone else who didn't have them....  We got creamed...lol  Was fun though.

On 24/11/2020 at 14:53, THE FNG said:

Are you aware of Sierra 2/Monica CQB at West Midlands Airsoft? It's a cqb site (very tight parts in places) that is dark even in the day. They do evening shoots there which are pitch black this time of year. They are located by the Mercedes Garage and Health Centre on Remer Street in Cobridge.

I wasn't aware of the Monica cqb site. I've googled remer Street and that's not too far from home. I went to their website via Google and it doesn't seem to be working every well or detail how to get in touch other than through Facebook. Ill keep digging though.

11 hours ago, concretesnail said:

I wasn't aware of the Monica cqb site. I've googled remer Street and that's not too far from home. I went to their website via Google and it doesn't seem to be working every well or detail how to get in touch other than through Facebook. Ill keep digging though.

They operate mostly on facebook. 

It's been a while since I've been there but if you're going to one of thier events, they put new event pages on thier facebook page announced the upcoming games. 

The sight itself is alright. Its 3 floors; unless things have changed, the top floor is pitch black, the middle is partly lit and the bottom floor pitch black. Torches are a must!

This was a vid I shot a few years back; I havent bothered with the camera there since as the footage is always rubbish because of how dark it is! 

West Mid Airsoft - CQB in Rowley Regis, not far from J2 M5 used to hold midweek night games (when allowed due to COVID.....)

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.