Two Things

Cameron364
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

during gameplay rain adds so much more atmosphere it's unreal, plus you NEVER overheat in the rain. just make sure to clean/dry the rifle straight away once home.

It depends what you're used to reloading as to what is wierd. Hubert, I'm sure would find reloading an M16 weird.

• Supporters

1. As above.

2. Airsoft in the rain, is basically winning at life. Sometimes the cheaper guns, or the ones with dodgey wiring and electrics wont like it, but if you're gonna skirmish in the rain a lot, with a fairly duff gun, it wouldn't take much to PTFE tape the internals; most guns have run for a layer of PTFE here and there. Make sure they're cleaned and dried before storage though.

Fun for you guys, not the mums at home who have to clean the BDU's!

Yeah so grown up...

GASS airsoft, half of us who went together were "Supposedly" wearing waterproofs, or so we thought...um yeah we were soaked to the calcium in our bones and to the center of our brains...thats how much waterproofs DON'T KEEP YOU DRY :lol:

Is reloading bullpups hard/weird/difficult?

No. Even when I first started using them, it felt so natural. I'd used 'normal' configurations quite a bit before, so it wasn't like the L85 was the first firearm I'd ever handled or slammed a magazine into.

Is it difficult/weird to reload at certain times? Well, like all firearms, yeah, it can be a bit of a juggling and balancing act to reload if you're hugging the ground, wearing a rifle sling and lots of webbing.

Linking into what Dave said, its more down to personal preference than the actual guns. I've always found reloading a 'normal' gun like an Armalite weird.

Rain?

Brilliant. Love it. It creates a brilliant atmosphere.

If you have that light drizzle with a light mist and you're playing in woodland, suddenly you feel like you're in a Vietnam war film...

i rather use bulpups to reload with, feels better.

and yeah rain makes it more dramatic.....spesh if your fighting in a tin town

I hate it in the rain at some sites, certainly as I own an M60 and my wires are more exposed than your standard AEG.

Archived