Some Advice Needed on Nimh Batteries and Charger

emilianoksa

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I recently sold my last rifle.

Unlike the vast majority of users on here I only used nimh batteries. And since my guns were rarely ever shot, the batteries have had little use.

I imagine I will have to hand them in somewhere to be destroyed, since I can't post them, but it seems a pity.

Don't know what to do with the charger which is a decent one from Vapex, and one of those fireproof envelop type battery protection bags,, which I never ever used.

I have no use for them now but can't see anyone wanting to buy them.

The batteries are two single stick 8.4s, one single stick 9.6 and two nunchuck 9.6s. 

Start getting into building RC Cars and get some use out of the charger! 

Alternately during lockdown I used my Accucel smart charger to charge my missus car battery when it went flat. 

If the NiMh haven't been used for a long while they will have discharged fully and be pretty much toast anyway. Council tips will dispose of them or do you not have a small electrical collection with your refuse who will also take them

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.