Uk Stockist of Primary Airsoft Glock to Mp5 Adapter

Trixxeo

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

anyone know of any uk stockist of primary airsoft glock to mp5 adapter? I hate the look of the m4 one..!

I've searched high and low and haven't ever found any stocked in the UK. 

Would be lovely to be proved wrong though.....

Would like a Glock and a MK23 one myself!

There is very little to no reason not to buy directly from Primary.

When I bought mine it came in really good time and they mark them up as "pneumatic parts for toy" so you don't get bashed by customs.

They're a stright up company.

If you wanted lesser products, Highpressureairsoft sometimes have the TAPP stuff in and there is a comapny called CT innovations based in EU (pfffft importing from US will be easier soon) but their adapters just aren't as nice or well finished as the Primary ones.

The Glock / mp5 adapters are back in stock! Just had an email from then letting me know!

I've decided against getting one. If I hadn't have purchased 2 X WE Extended mags then I probably would have. But at over £100 + then buying the extra mags, I for once decided to just make do with what I've got.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.