Impulse101.Jp Experiences?

HuttArmouries

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Yup, absolutely straight up people.

If you ask nicely, they’ll source anything you want from Japan as well, I think they’ll charge a 5% handling fee for that, which isn’t bad at all.

1 hour ago, rocketdogbert said:

Yup, absolutely straight up people.

If you ask nicely, they’ll source anything you want from Japan as well, I think they’ll charge a 5% handling fee for that, which isn’t bad at all.

Thanks very much. Ill definately be putting an order in. They seem to have a lot of the harder to find tanaka stuff. 

• Supporters

I placed an order with them when they was impulse, I got half the order, they then went bust, opened as impulse101 the next day, then had the stones to email me telling me that I wasn’t going to get the rest of my order ...  but I could order it again from them!!!

7 hours ago, sp00n said:

..... they then went bust, opened as impulse101 the next day.... 

Now that alone is enough to put me off buying from them

• 1 year later...

Anyone add to more recent experience? they appear to be yhe only people with TM MP5 recolls

Always a positive transaction from my experiences although currently no shipping to the U.K. :( which I suspect is why they still have stock.

my last NGRS mags came from RW , but the ones before that were from impulse .

1 hour ago, JimFromHorsham said:

Always a positive transaction from my experiences although currently no shipping to the U.K. :( which I suspect is why they still have stock.

my last NGRS mags came from RW , but the ones before that were from impulse .

Ah didn't see that shit.

• 1 year later...

As a recent experience, I thought it'd be worth mentioning.

I needed an item from a store on Okinawa, which didn't ship internationally. Impulse101 offered to be a proxy service & bought it on my behalf, then shipped it to me. I believe the charge was 10% of the order value for their service.

Everything arrived in perfect condition & within about a week or so. Customer service were also brilliant with communication throughout. Absolutely recommend giving them a go

5 hours ago, MILITATED said:

As a recent experience, I thought it'd be worth mentioning.

I needed an item from a store on Okinawa, which didn't ship internationally. Impulse101 offered to be a proxy service & bought it on my behalf, then shipped it to me. I believe the charge was 10% of the order value for their service.

Everything arrived in perfect condition & within about a week or so. Customer service were also brilliant with communication throughout. Absolutely recommend giving them a go

This... is really good to hear. Do they do it for RIFs, does anyone know? There's a lot of Japanese RIFs I would love to get my hands on (KSC and Tanaka stuff mostly)

• 3 months later...
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.