New Website to Find Ww1, Ww2, Vietnam and Other Events- UK

Spartanno117

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi everyone,

I hope you are all keeping safe.

I have always been a big fan of the non-standard skirmish experience such as WW2 airsoft; which hold some of my best memories of airsoft.

These events however sometimes fell through due to lack of advertising and consequently player numbers. With COVID and the effect on the airsoft community I thought a further reduction of these events could happen in 2021.

I set up a website called : https://www.airsoftgamedays.co.uk/

The Goal of the website is to allow players to easily find airsoft events that are to their taste from  Old West, WW1, WW2 , Vietnam to Modern Day. 

And allow event organisers increased chance of success thus boosting the qty and diversity of airsoft games throughout the year.

It is all free I am not looking for any financial gain from this with the exclusion of increased diverse airsoft games for me to attend (and for the website to pay for itself 2022 onwards..

It is very early days and I've added a couple of events and will add more as and when i find them.

If you've got any events you would like to add please let me know, I will release a big update at the start of next year with more events to choose from.

I would be grateful if you could have a look, see what you think and share with any friends that might find it of interest.

Additionally at the bottom of the home page there is a small competition you can join where I will be you a free ticket to an event you attend.

Thank you for your time in reading this,

Kind Regards,

Will

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.