Red1 Chiselhurst 13/12 (Lockdown Permitting)

Jaylordofwaargh

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Any London bodies will to join for a socially distanced shooting day? 

Obviously dependant on tier level and lock down but who is in the area and mood for this? 

It would be great to put faces (even real names) to forum handles. This would also be my first time at this site. (Yes i'm going to read the SE tour review now, it's why I didnt suggest TWA....still on the 'to visit' list though)

• 2 weeks later...

I could be tempted. I only live about a 10 min drive away and have been wanting to try it out. However not sure what the travelling rules are from Kent to London. Tier 3 to tier 2?

You can travel across tiers

19 minutes ago, emit said:

I could be tempted. I only live about a 10 min drive away and have been wanting to try it out. However not sure what the travelling rules are from Kent to London. Tier 3 to tier 2?

16 hours ago, emit said:

only live about a 10 min drive away and have been wanting to try it

This sound like a good excuse for you then! If I can do the 90mins by public transport, you can manage 10 in the car. as to Chiselhurst being in london, dont tell the locals that....

• 2 weeks later...

So, due to what ever reason there is no game this weekend at chiselhurst. I am really glad I double checked it. 

Red1 are running the school (Kings Langley). Chieslehurt will have a game on the 20th depending on tiers.

I'll go then instead

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.