Experience With the Tactical Force Tf CQB Co2 

BigStew

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

1 hour ago, rocketdogbert said:

If the internals are the same standard as other VFC offerings, it won’t be very robust, but I ha e no personal experience 

Didn't realize the OEM was VFC I'll try search under VFC.

2 hours ago, rocketdogbert said:

If the internals are the same standard as other VFC offerings, it won’t be very robust, but I ha e no personal experience 

You probably misread "Elite Force" instead of "Tactical Force".

It's a load of wank lol

2 minutes ago, rocketdogbert said:

EF is VFC though (certainly pistols anyway)

Haven't clicked on the link, have you? :D

5 minutes ago, rocketdogbert said:

I re-read it. I take it back, it is an EF/VFC

93C5D155-93F6-4248-A27C-A48169E4F34B.jpeg

Don't think it's VFC though, it's not a regular GBB, it has some wonky ass proprietary mag.

Check the YT video in my comment :)

I'm starting to sound like a shill but seriously, if you're looking for a CQB gun that takes M4 mags and costs less than £150, why would you get anything other than one of the Double Eagle M904 series....

• Supporters
1 hour ago, Cr0-Magnon said:

I'm starting to sound like a shill but seriously, if you're looking for a CQB gun that takes M4 mags and costs less than £150, why would you get anything other than one of the Double Eagle M904 series....

Seems like he wants a gas/co2 gun for the internals, unfortunately my limited knowledge on gas kit tells me you usually get what you pay for, so at that price it won't be up to much ?

On 17/11/2020 at 11:37, Tackle said:

Seems like he wants a gas/co2 gun for the internals, unfortunately my limited knowledge on gas kit tells me you usually get what you pay for, so at that price it won't be up to much ?

Thank you exactly that I was hoping to find out engine size and if it could be modified to work with a standard hop. Trying to find an NBB other than a full HPA that doesn't have a stupidly heave trigger pull is next to impossible.

1 hour ago, heroshark said:

What are you thinking of building?

I have a daisy Ruger mini 14 receiver and possibly a real steel or tanaka folding stock. There is no room for a full size gearbox, an AEP gearbox fits but would require a lot of fabrication work. Other possibilities are king arms m2 maybe a ghk g5 (but again lots of fabrication), hpa (expensive and fab work) or this TF CQB gets too expensive to take a punt on with shipping costs added on.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.