Jkarmy

M.M.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi all, just after some specific info on JKarmy. Ive ordered from them a fair bit over the years, with the occasional item not in stock (shown in stock on website) which has always been rectified through a refund or pre-order option.
However Ive  just purchased a RIF through them for the first time. Has anyone done the same? And what experience did you have with getting it to the uk and your doorstep? 

they have listed my UKARA on the packing slip etc. Just wanted to know if anyone had issues? 

ive ordered RIFs from Evike before with no issue as they use UPS which just require a UKARA and a “firearms” form fillong out.

any help is much appreciated! 

TIA

• 1 year later...
  • Supporters

Just used JKArmy for the 1st time (even though been playing and ordering from HK for over 20yrs just never had before) and I have to say I’m very impressed with my dealing with them , ordered 3 short snow wolf Thompson mags for the pulse rifle on the 17th of Dec , notified immediately of recite of the order , notified on the 21st of dispatch , notified by PO was on their system on the 23rd, then in country on the 1st , cleared customs on 3rd , on the way to local depo yesterday and delivered today ! 
so under a mth from start to finish(including Xmas and new year)nice traceability of the order , so I’m very happy with this my 1st order from them and will definitely use them again with hopefully the same level of success . Plus the order was half the price of buying from the one and only shop I could find short Thompson magazines in for sale in the UK .

• 4 months later...

Ordered a few times over the years and they're mostly good, though stock tracking seems hit & miss.

I don't think I've had a complete order from them since 2016 & half my last order was actually out of stock.

Had a couple out of stock items on the order prior to that too, but after weeks of waiting, they didn't actually tell me that until I messaged them. Eventually the item got restocked and they sent it out though.

Otherwise, no complaints and gets to the UK without issues within about a week or 2.

Update: Made another order, shipped next morning and somehow went from HK to UK in not even 24 hours, with their cheapest shipping option! 

Edited by MILITATED

I've found JK Army to be great.  Very smooth buying experience.  Quick to post and provide tracking number etc.  One of the best in HK imo.

• 2 weeks later...

I just ordered a lower for my AAP-01 from them last week and they were great. Delivery took 9 days, no additional fees on a $35ish parcel and it all arrived nicely packaged. Would buy from them again.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.