Taiwan Gun Taking There Time .

Druid799

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

Anyone noticed TG seem to be taking longer to deliver orders , but no change to delivery costs (no surprise there) ? I know Covid is messing everything about but I’ve not noted that much of a change in delivery times from basically all the sellers I use bar TG .
now it always used to be I’d place my order on the Fri/Sat or Sun , get the processing email first thing Mon then as the day progressed more updates until end of the day UPS saying Thurs delivery . 
So placed an order on Friday just gone , got the processing one yesterday AM as per usual but nothing then until today I received a confirmation email for delivery next Mon , and it’s not the first time it’s happened like this previous two order were the same and delivery was over the wk as well . Basically just wondering anyone else experienced this ? 

Delivery with Taiwangun has always been 7-10 days in my experience and other I know that have ordered from them.  Sounds like your eta fits in with that.

It also worth noting UPS changed my delivery day on my last order the day it was due to arrive so that probably says its a UPS issue, not Taiwangun. 

• Supporters
1 hour ago, Han5gruber said:

Delivery with Taiwangun has always been 7-10 days in my experience and other I know that have ordered from them.  Sounds like your eta fits in with that.

It also worth noting UPS changed my delivery day on my last order the day it was due to arrive so that probably says its a UPS issue, not Taiwangun. 

Been ordering from them for Gota be clocking 7-8yrs now And I’ve always ordered on the wknd and arrived thurs fri at the latest hence the question To all , suppose could be what the 🐹 said ? 

• Supporters

I've had similar experiences with some Gunfire orders...

On a good day you could order Sunday night

& get delivery by Friday - if ya lucky from GF

Though if no joy them Monday it would be @ 7 days

One order took well over 10, maybe 12 days to arrive

& All was in stock so fuck knows what the issue was from GF

A recent order from TWG took exactly 7 days (Tues - Tuesday)

Up to that point of the slow GF order I gave GF the slight edge

But in the end 7 days to 10 is the norm depending on processing

Remember that Poland & places just recently had increases in COVID-19

Though not a massive epidemic, they might have had new regs

or people off isolating perhaps

Or those lazy soda at GF that took their time on my order

was working at TWG when you placed your order

You should receive a despatch note & expect del in 3 days say

But them lazy GF staff might be moonlighting at TWG

So your order is stuck processing.....

Hope it arrives soon sir, good job you aren't waiting to play I guess

Perhaps they have low stock and are stalling.I got mine in the usual time.Ordered on Sat' 31/10 and was warned that they wouldn't process until 03/11 ( that's new for me??!),but then on the Monday it was all processed and despatched,arrived Thursday 05/11th.

Capture.PNG

I ordered from them Sunday night.  All the TG notifications etc were issued straight away more or less.  The parcel is now with the terminally useless UPS as from Monday mid-morning.  

With the boost in online shopping, I'd say that UPS is overwhelmed as well as their being in usual state of being pretty useless.  

Covid does mess things up though.  Planning shifts can be a nightmare what with staff suddenly isolating or not getting onto socially distanced public transport in time for work.  TG is in Krakow IIRC.  One big city and possibly only a few people to each bus/tram etc at the moment.  

• Supporters
1 hour ago, snuff said:

On the other hand once UK customs gets involved,a bike tool from the USA btw and the journey started on 30/10/20..

Had a similar experience my self , bought a gerber multitool from a knife retailer id used a few times to buy knives from(funnily enuff!) in the states with no problemo at all but the multitool ? Oh no that sat with the boarder agency for over two wks before they decided it was prohibited and sent it back ! Best thing was though it was a BLADE-LESS World legal model !!!! 😳🤦‍♂️

On 10/11/2020 at 22:20, snuff said:

On the other hand once UK customs gets involved,a bike tool from the USA btw and the journey started on 30/10/20..

Capture.PNG

I've had a package arrive in customs on the 3rd too. Hasn't been looked at yet either.

I bet they're gonna sting the crap out of me,can't get the part on the UK although you can by the tool??No UK spares,Park Tools if anyone knows,bike stuff.

Ordered Sunday.  Message from UPS saying delivery is tomorrow (Friday) between 10 and 14:00.  

Lets see...

• Supporters

Mine was supposed to be delivered tomorrow AND just had an email saying ‘due to logistical problems’(bit of an oxy to say the least 😳) It’s now been bumped to Tuesday ! 🤬

• Supporters
42 minutes ago, Sitting Duck said:

Do you reside somewhere around Bristol

or the Outer fucking Hebrides or something ???

where post is sent over by boat once a week or something ???

coz you have had some fucking shit luck

have you upset every postal & courier in your neck of the woods ???

hope all turns up OK - in the fucking end sir

Let's just say they talk funny in his neck of the woods....

Here's another hint, this MIGHT have been Druid799 rushing back from a hot date ?

😜

tumblr_mgohny8eXR1qg6k8oo1_500.jpg

12 hours ago, Tactical Pith Helmet said:

Shit luck, that mate.  Mine got here early Friday morning!20201113_133744.thumb.jpg.df72bf79cc68a954f118263686eb9006.jpg

did you buy a whole shop manikin off them?

On 12/11/2020 at 00:25, snuff said:

I bet they're gonna sting the crap out of me,can't get the part on the UK although you can by the tool??No UK spares,Park Tools if anyone knows,bike stuff.

Item arrived today..no fees added...😁

• Supporters
On 15/11/2020 at 18:21, Tackle said:

Let's just say they talk funny in his neck of the woods....

Here's another hint, this MIGHT have been Druid799 rushing back from a hot date ?

😜

tumblr_mgohny8eXR1qg6k8oo1_500.jpg

Feck off ! At least mines alive only ones that don’t try and escape you lot down the immigrant end of the country are the dead ones ! 

My order was sent fairly quickly from TG.  and they sent it with a chrono sheet of around 330fps, which is grand (i selected the 310 option but asked if it could be 330ish in comments as suggested).  they did miss out the last number of my UKARA on the label though....

The only cock up was by UPS who forgot to load my parcel in the van.  Then, when the customer service lady said it would come next day, proceeded not to arrive.  i then called today to work out what was going on and they said it is scheduled for redelivery, though no delivery date has been arranged.  I resign myself to go get it from the depot, because screw waiting an unknown length of time to get what i paid for.  It then, same day mysteriously gets delivered, the driver grabbed it today but did not update tracking...

Now the proud owner of a new CYMA AK-74m.

Only concern is, the hop-up slider seems very loose on it, especially compared to the cyma 74u.  im guessing the little screw head holding the slider just needs a tighten?  thought to ask before i bugger it up

• Supporters
1 hour ago, kasaran said:

Only concern is, the hop-up slider seems very loose on it, especially compared to the cyma 74u.  im guessing the little screw head holding the slider just needs a tighten?  thought to ask before i bugger it up

Yup a ‘wee’ tweak and it’ll be fine .
One of the things I like About TG is when you ask for a spring change there’s always a sheet With a good half dozen chrono readings to show what it's doing . 👍

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.