Potential New Site

Cannonfodder

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hello all, this isn't another one of those "OMG what a great site this would make posts", rather I'm asking if anybody knows of any airsoft companies who'll be interested in a potential new site CQB in Hertfordshire when all this covid malarkey is over

Thanks. I thought first and only did, but I heard that back before they split and Zed Adventures started running their sites in the South 

5 hours ago, DrAlexanderTobacco said:

UCAP are always looking for new, interesting sites and offer free games for life (iirc) to anyone who can recommend a potential site which they end up adding to their portfolio

They had better take on more Marshall's if they get any more sites lol.

Regards 

I would do it myself, but I don't have the time, money and more importantly, patience to set it up properly 

8 minutes ago, Keldon said:

You have sentinel Airsoft on the border of Herts and beds 

Last time they ran two sites, it didn't go so well...

4 hours ago, Asomodai said:

Folks we have a volunteer! This man has way too much time on his hands!

time I don’t have but I would be interested in starting something up if it was viable and make time

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.