Black Friday 2020 and What it Means for Airsoft

RonLancs

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi all, 

I’m in the market for a new primary and I’m avidly looking forward to Black Friday this year. I’m hoping to get a blinding deal from our favourite polish retailer however I am unable to find any information that’s not last years news. 

A question to those of you with your ears to the ground - Any news and where’s a good place to start? 

I was thinking about getting a HPA setup, but with moving home and trying for a new mortgage, I think money is gonna be tight..so will see if Firesupport do their Blackfriday deals on Tokyo Mauri's... (Already have a TM SopMod..so plenty of mags)  :)

35 minutes ago, RonLancs said:

Hi all, 

I’m in the market for a new primary and I’m avidly looking forward to Black Friday this year. I’m hoping to get a blinding deal from our favourite polish retailer however I am unable to find any information that’s not last years news. 

A question to those of you with your ears to the ground - Any news and where’s a good place to start? 

It's a bit early for any information as of yet. I was distinctly unimpressed with GF and TG Black Friday stuff last year. I am not even sure if TG did anything. 

JD Airsoft tend to have something going. 

I'm keen to buy a new pew so hook me up with any news/deals please 🙏 

3 hours ago, Han5gruber said:

There's been some really good deals the last couple of years to be fair.  I picked up an E&L AK74 from Gunfire for £180, they retail at my local shop for £325

What do gunfire charge for postage to uk. Any idea?

I need a charging handle and plastic element for specna arms sa-e05 and they have one listed but cant find shipping costs ☹

Regards 

29 minutes ago, Sir Chops said:

A full rif is 16 euros to the UK from Gunfire, I know that as ordered one tonight, not sure if that's a flat rate or not but hope that helps

@Sir Chops

thanks for info.

By that rate my charging handle should be 2euros lol.

I guess it is a flat rate though.

Regards 

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.