AngryBull Airsoft - Youtube Channel

Steveocee

Hi @Steveocee! 👋

Got something interesting to use when I get to a CQB game, whenever that may be? 🔫🤪👍

See what you think? 🤔

💷GAMBLE💷

This coming weeks video is going to be on something I sat and thought about and researched a lot into. Which way to HPA?

Special shoutouts to @GAMBLE and some other notable positive influences on my life in this coming one. Will be live 18/06 @ 7pm

Edited by Steveocee

Hi @Steveocee! 👋

Interesting, I’ll keep an eye out? 🤔

Thanks for the shoutout, keep going, putting up my next video soon, did well with my choice of RIF…. Need to get some CQB footage, will get down to your site, when I can! 🔫😎👍

💷GAMBLE💷

I am absolutely thrilled to announce that I am now an officially sponsored YouTuber!!!!

Huge shout out, thanks, point you in the direction of my dude Matt at Makeit3D Airsoft over on Facebook, he is launching a site soon so you can buy his warez.

I've been a customer of his for about a year now buying stuff here and there and then recently really ramped up and got him to custom design me something and things went on from there.

His eye for detail and the perfect fit never ends, even after he's delivered what I would call perfection so please head over and give his page a like, follow and keep an eye out for the amazing stuff I know he has in store!!!

No photo description available.

Edited by Steveocee

Hi @Steveocee! 👋

Congratulations on being an official sponsor! 🔫😎👍

Keep it up! 💪

💷GAMBLE💷

• 2 weeks later...
  • Steveocee changed the title to AngryBull Airsoft - Youtube Channel