AngryBull Airsoft - Youtube Channel

Steveocee

Another week and another video, cannot wait to start getting some gameplay going but for now, let's have a look at my AAP01 in it's current form.

Also a bonus video, been working on that Golden Match again, chronoing on 0.25's at 80psi, this thing should be called vindaloo it's that spicy lol 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Steveocee changed the title to Steveocee - Angry Bull Youtube Channel

Hi @Steveocee! 👋

Just watched your video, given it a like, good work, almost reached 100! 🤪👍

Thanks for the mention and glad to given some inspiration! 🔫😎👍

Now I need to play a game of CQB or Woodland, with or against you.... 😂

💷GAMBLE💷

Hi @Steveocee! 👋

Run fit people....” 😂

Had your first game of 2021! 🔫😎👍

My first is next week! 🤞🤪

Can’t wait, got a few ideas for my first game to try out.... 😈

💷GAMBLE

Enjoyed the loadout video. I've just spunked on a load of new viper stuff so I can have an rig for sniping, one for the MTW (dressed as a bush) and another for CQB and none bush days!

This weeks video is giving a small update on the 4.3 Battlecat build and I've also laid my hands on a skirmish 4.3 as well (well kind of but watch the vid). Bit of details about the plans for that and where they are going and what I've done to make my skirmish sidearm more user friendly.

In other news...my custom barrel for the Battlecat is nearing fruition now, that should be here within the next month. I have one of Pete's (AK2M4)'s new springs to check out so a non scientific comparison video is coming on that soon as well and mid-May I have a full CQB day booked so hopefully some more gameplay from a previously unplayed site!

I have now also exceeded 100 subs on my channel so a huge thank you to all those who have subbed to me and a please please do sub if you haven't already!

Now also the owner of my own shiny custom YouTube link 😎

https://www.youtube.com/c/AngryBullAirsoft

In a huge turn around this week. The AAP has gone! I've actually managed to book some more game days in May (although June & July will be slack due to other reasons) and I've been able to get a video out of my base for the latest project: Heresy

This weeks is showing love for a new part for the Heresy build. I have another part on my bench at the moment but that's being kept quiet until I am given the green light to start shouting about it.

Hi @Steveocee! 👋

Planning on mentioning other channels in my next video this Sunday, who are getting started or have been on here and I know, want a mention for your channel? 🤔

💷GAMBLE💷

10 hours ago, GAMBLE said:

Hi @Steveocee! 👋

Planning on mentioning other channels in my next video this Sunday, who are getting started or have been on here and I know, want a mention for your channel? 🤔

💷GAMBLE💷

@GAMBLE That would be awesome dude if you did 👍 Thank you 🙏. Will have to return the favour for you as well.

I've made about 20 different shopping carts for my Hi capa build because of you Steve!!

I look forward to seeing some footage of Hell's. We're going from 6pm on the 20th and the short morning slot on the 22st.

Matlock on June 5th??

6 hours ago, leadly said:

I've made about 20 different shopping carts for my Hi capa build because of you Steve!!

I look forward to seeing some footage of Hell's. We're going from 6pm on the 20th and the short morning slot on the 22st.

Matlock on June 5th??

Before you buy anything, drop my dude Kyle at HiCapaHub a message first. I know he has a good amount of stock due in any day now and he's a top lad to boot!

Very much looking forward to Hells.

Not too sure on MCG as my tattooist is trying to get me through one session every few weeks from May 25th onwards so I may be out of action until late July 😒 Saying that though, could always try to keep my distance with the SRS so it's never a no lol

Thanks for the watches though dude, much appreciated.

Edited by Steveocee

Hicapa Hub is where the bulk of my shopping list is for! I want to use it a bit first though and get an idea of what I feel it's lacking, if anything. 

Need to HPA tap the drum mag for my AAP-SMG when I next get a bit of time!

Torn between getting another drum for the Hi capa or a Primary adapter. I'll see how much I like Hells first though before I commit as that money would pay for some nice upgrades!

On 08/05/2021 at 23:34, leadly said:

Hicapa Hub is where the bulk of my shopping list is for! I want to use it a bit first though and get an idea of what I feel it's lacking, if anything. 

Need to HPA tap the drum mag for my AAP-SMG when I next get a bit of time!

Torn between getting another drum for the Hi capa or a Primary adapter. I'll see how much I like Hells first though before I commit as that money would pay for some nice upgrades!

For small and tight indoors like Hells or Kirkby Skirmish, most of the time an extended 50rnd HPA tapped would be fine. rounds are short and you don't tend to shoot that much even if you try hard. When I played Kirkby I used a 140rnd midcap each round and still only magged out once in the day so for me Primary would be the go to. Drum mag is fine if you want to play it as a primary and just not reload at any point.

Rounding things off for my current armoury, this weeks video was my beloed Silverback SRS. I currently have some woodland footage (not a lot of action) and am due to hit up a CQB in 3 days so hoping for a lot of action to switch up the content a bit for you all.

A lot of love to the people of the forum supporting me. Huge shout out to @GAMBLE for featuring me on his latest video, I will be repaying the favour once I get an apt opportunity brother.

Hi @Steveocee! 👋

Just seen the video, can’t wait to see some footage of it in the field! 🤪👍

No rush, also have have something new for my next video!

Which can be used in Woodland, especially CQB, just need an excuse to get to a CQB site.... 🔫😎👍

💷GAMBLE💷

Hope you have a good day mate. Make sure you let me know what you think of Hells!!

On 19/05/2021 at 03:34, leadly said:

Hope you have a good day mate. Make sure you let me know what you think of Hells!!

What a day! Fantastic site, really great owners running it as well. We made some suggestions to some changes to the map and they promptly closed the site (today) so that they are in place for the next people to use it (likely you).

Games flowed really well, good mixture. Lends itself really well to all kinds of players, slow and sneaky as well as run round like a lunatic.

Zombies is especially good in there.

Only criticism is that impact grenades don't go off due to the floor but that's really not the end of the world of problems. Pistol is king in there, whitehouse and bank are fantastic for clearing through.

Edited by Steveocee

Maaaaaaaaaaate, what a night! Really really enjoyed Hells last night!

I ended up running my Hi Capa most of the time but due to only having 3 mags, I left my spring shotty in the spawn for a back up! 

Order going in for a primary Airsoft M4 adapter later today! Hi Capa is king!!

13 hours ago, leadly said:

Maaaaaaaaaaate, what a night! Really really enjoyed Hells last night!

I ended up running my Hi Capa most of the time but due to only having 3 mags, I left my spring shotty in the spawn for a back up! 

Order going in for a primary Airsoft M4 adapter later today! Hi Capa is king!!

Join the dark side!

Seriously good site though isn't it? Didn't happen to see my little mark in the safe zone? Lol

Lol, no didn't notice anything in the safe zone, I'll have a better gander next time.

I've just got some stubby 60 round mp5 mags for my MK23 adapter so I'm unsure whether to get an MP5 adapter instead of the M4. 

I've noticed primary Airsoft have an EU site as well, any idea if using that one would be a better option?

Anzio this weekend, Matlock the weekend after then I think I'll get some midweek Hi Capa fun in!

@leadly Tough choice. If you're already setup for mp5 mags then they do cut a nicer look than a big M4 mag on the bottom however saying that, I just grabbed a couple of Epm1-S's and they look amazing! So short.

Primary EU works out a touch more expensive and you run a dice of death with imports whereas US site has no issues getting through. I would personally just go direct to US, my last order (a feed tube) came in record time.

Should have some hell's footage once I get round to spending an hour or 2 editing 🤓 Still buzzing from it though.

• Steveocee changed the title to AngryBull Airsoft - Youtube Channel