Another Site Bites the Dust. Eag/Incursion Dorking. -(

Asomodai

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Just been announced. EAG/Incursion Dorking has now closed.

Landowner has sold up. 

A real shame, not far out of London and the village was really good to play in. 

"

So Covid has another victim! At least this one is only a site.

I’m sorry to announce that Incursion Dorking has closed its doors for the last time. 

Although this has nothing to do with us, we’ve lost the site due to the land owner selling up. Obviously not overly happy but as one door closes another may open.

So after 15 years, god only knows how many games, the site has had its last game. 

This Sunday we will raise it to the ground, so if anyone is about it would be handy. We will be there from 11am

John"

• Asomodai changed the title to Another Site Bites the Dust. Eag/Incursion Dorking. -(
  • Mostly Retired Moderators

That's a massive shame, it was a great site.

I've lots and lots of fond memories of Sundays spent there.

Even the cheap nasty, foamy foreskin sausages they'd serve at lunch - couldn't beat them after a morning slog through the ferns! :D

Soon the choice of sites will be as limited as it once was back in the early 2000s at this rate!

Ah shit. Had loads of games there when we first started. As always fun to creep into the village via the stream and surprise the defenders :D  

Not Incursion Dorking woodland site!!!! 😮
I only went once had a Great time, last month, met some new friends and got some footage! 🔫😆👍

Was planning to go back soon as I could, at least I got a patch and some extra gear from the people there! 😎👍

At least I got 1 in at the end.... will mention this in my next video! 😞

💷GAMBLE💷

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.