Appreciating Rif's

Cr0-Magnon

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Yes, yes we all appreciate RIF's obvs....what I'm referring to is examples of those super-rare occasions where something has been bought for X amount and sold for more at a later date (because of market value, not someone being ripped off). I suppose the first one which springs to mind is the KWA Kriss Vector but what else has there been?

So basically stuff that holds its price or appreciates?  GHK or TM MWS hold their price well.  Tanaka and PPS K98ks used to before the advent of the cheapo Snow Wolf K98k.  Those spring to my mind at least. 

@EvilMonkee - Just things which have gone up in value really. I mean you would still pay less for a secondhand MWS or GHK as they are readily available new, whereas KWA Kriss Vectors have been discontinued yet are still desirable.

Just now, rocketdogbert said:

The infamous KSC/KWA FPG of course, ridiculous prices now

Yes! That's the kinda thing I was inquiring about!

How about the Resident Evil Marui releases? I know they brought out the Lightning Hawk last year and it seemed loads of people picked them up as an "investment" but I was sceptical.

Just now, Cr0-Magnon said:

Yes! That's the kinda thing I was inquiring about!

How about the Resident Evil Marui releases? I know they brought out the Lightning Hawk last year and it seemed loads of people picked them up as an "investment" but I was sceptical.

All of the LE Marui pistols seem to hold their value or go up, but there is an Albert in Discord for £150 at the moment, so maybe they are dropping again🤷🏻‍♂️

• Supporters

seemingly everything made by hephaestus.

fella recently got his hands on one of the hudsons (dunno the brand) seemed to think it might end up appreciating. nice pistol though.

Marui uzis

Marui spas 12s with the original stocks

KHC Mavericks, went from being disposable rental guns to being 400 quid plus items

Shoeis, asahis ect just don't lose any money

Tanio Koba VP70s.

MGC P7s.

Acm ppk/s, they fetch a premium over new. As does the LS works VP70.

I have sold about 8 KWA Vectors in the past & then shortly after my last, they shot up in price 😰 

Bought an Ares DSR-1 gas rifle a few years back & managed to part with that relatively quickly for more than I paid. Don't see many of those about I suppose!

uhJQBwD.jpg

StPIDkd.jpg

• Supporters
19 minutes ago, BigBlackGlock said:

Bought an Ares DSR-1 gas rifle a few years back & managed to part with that relatively quickly for more than I paid. Don't see many of those about I suppose!

only seen one of them in the local shop, looks very expensive although i'm not entirely sure i'd want to skirmish that.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.