M4 Gas Magazine Loader - Recommendations Wanted!

Paladin

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Good afternoon all!

I have issues loading my gas mags ... All 6 of them, I currently have a Viper speedloader, just what I bought when I started out nearly a year ago, and it's done fine, works with AEG mags brill, Gas Magazine on the other hand, it really struggles with...

Can anyone recommend a really good loader for TM M4 Gas Magazine please? Looking for robust, and ease of use, not looking to wrestle BBs into mags any more!

21 minutes ago, Paladin said:

Good afternoon all!

I have issues loading my gas mags ... All 6 of them, I currently have a Viper speedloader, just what I bought when I started out nearly a year ago, and it's done fine, works with AEG mags brill, Gas Magazine on the other hand, it really struggles with...

Can anyone recommend a really good loader for TM M4 Gas Magazine please? Looking for robust, and ease of use, not looking to wrestle BBs into mags any more!

Ask in the MWS thread I reckon

The TM speed loaders (either the pistol sized one or the M4 mag sized one) work well with GBBR mags.

15 hours ago, SSPKali said:

The TM speed loaders (either the pistol sized one or the M4 mag sized one) work well with GBBR mags.

Thanks fella,

I'll look into this before investing £50/£70 quid in an Odin

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.