Krytac?

snuff

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

As a "normal" airsofter I'm looking to buy another AEG.I've been looking at Krytac Trident II preferably the SPR.

I have googled and searched reviews but most seem to be Yankeees.Has anybody on here had a long termer and care to share their experiences?Good,bad or ugly,advisable to buy or not.

PM if you don't want to share on here,cheers.

From my experience, excellent quality. 

Like all AEG's it will be good or bad depending on who actually put it together, but generally a solid option.

No first hand experience but I've seen the term 'Krycrack' thrown around in some circles, quite a few receivers cracking at the rear in older models, apparently fixed now. Decent enough performers though I think expensive for what they are. Propietary spur gear, so if you take it apart you'll have to do a bit of modification to the gearbox shell to change to a different set, may be a game changer for some.

Honestly for the price they're charging (quick google showing circa £350) I'd look at the CYMA platinum series, save yourself a hundred buckaroos for pretty much the same thing (mosfet, ambi controls, etc, etc).

17 minutes ago, Shaydee said:

No first hand experience but I've seen the term 'Krycrack' thrown around in some circles, quite a few receivers cracking at the rear in older models, apparently fixed now. Decent enough performers though I think expensive for what they are. Propietary spur gear, so if you take it apart you'll have to do a bit of modification to the gearbox shell to change to a different set, may be a game changer for some.

Honestly for the price they're charging (quick google showing circa £350) I'd look at the CYMA platinum series, save yourself a hundred buckaroos for pretty much the same thing (mosfet, ambi controls, etc, etc).

I concur. I’m also in the market for a new AEG and the clearest option for me is the CYMA platinum. 150 less than the Krytac which means more mags and tacticool (unnecessary) attachments for the RIF.

I never considered Cyma TBH,I was airsofting when they were just entry level AEG's.I know every make has moved on as the market has grown.Funny enough my m8 uses one and he says it's great,I'll have a look/go of it on Saturday.They are very competitively priced,thanks for the advice.

Wrong thread. Derp

7 hours ago, snuff said:

As a "normal" airsofter I'm looking to buy another AEG.I've been looking at Krytac Trident II preferably the SPR.

I have googled and searched reviews but most seem to be Yankeees.Has anybody on here had a long termer and care to share their experiences?Good,bad or ugly,advisable to buy or not.

PM if you don't want to share on here,cheers.

Krytac is one of the only manufactures that now pre-radius there gearbox's and one of the most stable out of the box no need to mess with aeg's, magazine compatibility is endless. even the krytac mags, can be compared to PTS. 

my first rif i ever bought was a krytac and with good maintenance it will last you (I've only ever replaced the hop rubber) 

I've a PDW thats been faultless and a great performer too 😎

12 hours ago, Excal1burUK said:

Krytac is one of the only manufactures that now pre-radius there gearbox's and one of the most stable out of the box no need to mess with aeg's, magazine compatibility is endless. even the krytac mags, can be compared to PTS. 

I had to Google pre-radius...😊

My preference these days is for bolt action and hpa, but the only aegs that I have kept are my krytacs.

They just work, never had a single issue in 3 years and other than a gate titan never had a need to upgrade anything.

On 29/10/2020 at 21:14, Excal1burUK said:

my first rif i ever bought was a krytac and with good maintenance it will last you (I've only ever replaced the hop rubber) 

Cyma pre-radius their Platinum range...

3 hours ago, Enid_Puceflange said:

According to Luke , at Negative Airsoft in his latest video, it’s easily enough done with a pea-do file 😂

That'll explain it....👩‍🦳

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.