Be Careful Boys Gals

ThisKillaDT

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters
1 hour ago, EDcase said:

Hope you don't have any long term issues 🤞

you referring to his health or the 10 guns he hopes to fix ???

Seriously, hope you (and Mrs & any others in house/bubble) are OK

Isolate, dose yourself up, rest etc... or whatever advice they give you

hope it works through and you all come out OK

Good sound advice & I wish you & your other half etc... a full recovery

(and you find the parts you are looking for too)

• Supporters

Interesting that you've had a totally different set of symptoms from what i'd have expected.

Hope you all recover ok.

Still wondering when its going to strike, doing the usual masks when shopping, and avoiding pubs/barbers etc even when they were open.

Granted i'm still pewing but tbh its the last bastion of normality in my life right now.

I had the poops 💩  the other week... assumed it was the sh1t food I had the night before 🤷‍♂️🤦‍♂️

Glad your on the mend, take care and look after yourself ❤

3 minutes ago, Barny said:

I had the poops 💩  the other week... assumed it was the sh1t food I had the night before 🤷‍♂️🤦‍♂️

My life feels so much more elevated after this golden nugget of enlightenment.

Thank you so very much. I shall continue with my cornflakes now.

🤭👍

Regards 

2 minutes ago, Shamal said:

My life feels so much more elevated after this golden nugget of enlightenment.

Thank you so very much. I shall continue with my cornflakes now.

🤭👍

Regards 

No no wrong idea, my nuggets were certainly not golden 🤣

My sister had it, as per an antibody test, as she had caught it from the care home she works in that was affected. 

Symptoms were fatigue and nausea/diarrhoea in her's and almost all other cases.

This virus seems to have a large range of symptoms.

Glad your ok.

Just curious, where do you think you caught it from...shops? social event? work?

P.S I had a antibody test in Sept, was part of a national audit run by NHS to see how many of the population had antibodies to COVID.  I was negative.

• Supporters
On 08/11/2020 at 13:33, Dentonboy said:

This virus seems to have a large range of symptoms.

Absolutely (from the BBC News site)

Scientists using data on the health of four million people say Covid has six sub-types.

Symptoms include:

• Flu-like with no fever: Headache, loss of smell, muscle pains, cough, sore throat, chest pain, no fever
  • Flu-like with fever: Headache, loss of smell, cough, sore throat, hoarseness, fever, loss of appetite
  • Gastrointestinal: Headache, loss of smell, loss of appetite, diarrhoea, sore throat, chest pain, no cough
  • Fatigue (severe level one): Headache, loss of smell, cough, fever, hoarseness, chest pain, fatigue
  • Confusion (severe level two): Headache, loss of smell, loss of appetite, cough, fever, hoarseness, sore throat, chest pain, fatigue, confusion, muscle pain
  • Abdominal and respiratory (severe level three): Headache, loss of smell, loss of appetite, cough, fever, hoarseness, sore throat, chest pain, fatigue, confusion, muscle pain, shortness of breath, diarrhoea, abdominal pain

And researchers think that vomiting, diarrhoea and abdominal cramps could be a sign of coronavirus infection in children.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.