Clear Out Appraisal

humf

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Unfortunately don't have the space for my rarely used stuff any more and looking to shift it. Hopefully heading down to Red alert airsoft this weekend for a car boot they're having and would like an idea of what it's worth.

Everything is stock internally and the Gspec and M14 have been serviced recently by an experienced Tech.

The MP7 has corrosion around the contacts on battery and on internal contacts. Battery is still showing some charge but I have no charger and no way of testing the rif.

TM M14:

5x KA mid cap / 1x standard mags

King arms RIS front end/OG top cover

2x 1900mh nicad 8.4v

Discharger

Garand Sling

TM VSR-10 GSPEC:

Bi-pod

2x standard TM mag

Suppresor

TM MP7A1(AEP) (untested):

2x standard TM mag

1x standard AEP battery (untested)

TM Mk.23 SOCOM:

3x standard TM mag

Suppresor

LAM

KWC Desert eagle Springer:

1x mag

----

Aim point red dot replica

Eotech 552 holo replica

Milspex(?) CIRAS replica

Viper Molle/Alice webbing franken belt kit + Mk.23/Mp7 Holster

Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks

IMG_20201026_135040159_HDR.jpg

For the bits you know that work fine generally speaking the baseline would be to total up the costs brand new as cheap as you can find them and knock 30-40% off that price. This should provide a good starting point for folks to haggle at the car boot. The fact they’re nearly all internally stock TM’s is a great selling point, I wouldn’t have though you’ll have too much difficulty shifting them.

As for the untested/known to be faulty items that’s a judgement call on your part, but most would tend to deem them as ‘boneyard’ meaning they’ll either be stripped for parts... or have money thrown at them with parts to bring them back to life. Especially with something as niche as the AEP MP7.

I suspect the best use of the optics would be to sweeten the deal on the RIFs rather than to sell separately if the intent of selling is to clear it all out. But it’s hard to say without knowing how good the quality on the replicas is.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.