Feeding Issues

Pewpewpetie

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi all currently increased the rof and trigger response on my spena arms g01 with 16:1 shs gears and high torque motor. I had already changed piston, piston head, cylinder and air nozzle. Problem is the gun shoots flawlessly in semi( even with rapid trigger pulls) but when in full auto the bbs are coming out maybe 7/8 then a few jam and it clears itself. Chronoed @ 340fps on 0.2g, 25rps and very consistent with a +-2fps. Not sure what the issue could be.

Seems I have found the issue. I believe the heat of the bbs passing through the soft maple leaf bucking on a long full auto cycle is warming causing it to create too much friction, thus jamming the bbs. All works fine on short full auto bursts. Maybe I'll try a harder bucking.

• 2 weeks later...

That's good to hear that you resolved it. Have had good experiences with the purple rubber. 

Had it work in hop up units that were picky with other rubbers (Bull Gear and Retro-Arms).  

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.