Snappy Trigger in AEG

jsmithski

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

8 minutes ago, rocketdogbert said:

Buy a GBLS DAS, best answer

That’s just one off-set stuff that’s overpriced. I’m talking about a generic upgrade part but I understand there’s nothing like that after all those years. Shame.

Just now, jsmithski said:

That’s just one off-set stuff that’s overpriced. I’m talking about a generic upgrade part but I understand there’s nothing like it after all those years. Shame.

Have you had a good look at one? They definitely aren’t overpriced, all CNC alloy and steel, not a bit of pot metal in sight.

Certainly a lot more than a “normal” toy gun though. I only use GBB at the moment, can’t stand the soggy AEG triggers and sowing machine noises. 
Ive tried AEG’s with pre-cocking electronics, but still not as good as a gbb 

14 minutes ago, rocketdogbert said:

Have you had a good look at one? They definitely aren’t overpriced, all CNC alloy and steel, not a bit of pot metal in sight.

Certainly a lot more than a “normal” toy gun though. I only use GBB at the moment, can’t stand the soggy AEG triggers and sowing machine noises. 
Ive tried AEG’s with pre-cocking electronics, but still not as good as a gbb 

Same here, I started with AEG years ago but quickly switched to gbbr. I can’t understand why it is so hard to have a nice trigger there? GBLS does not speak to me, too fancy, I’ll wait for the market to catch up.

• Supporters
On 26/10/2020 at 17:06, jsmithski said:

Same here, I started with AEG years ago but quickly switched to gbbr. I can’t understand why it is so hard to have a nice trigger there? GBLS does not speak to me, too fancy, I’ll wait for the market to catch up.

Depends on what you call a "nice" trigger really. If you want the break and release of sears etc then that is a purely mechanical process that isn't really compatible with the way an AEG works.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.