Good Day, Eh!

Kevorkian

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I happily stumbled upon this website forum while researching the TM MWS GBBR. I gotta say, I like what I’ve seen so far! I’ve been a long time member on ASC (Airsoft Canada) and it seems like our forums are slowly dying and no new content is being posted.

I mostly collect and chair-soft from the comforts of my home nowadays and I have amassed quite an Airsoft armoury over the years. I  used to game on a weekly basis with the locals from 06’-11’ but stopped ever since my son was born (he’s now 9 years old)! Those were the good ol’ days!

Now I’m looking to get back into the groove of things and check out what’s new in the Airsoft world and its supporting communities...figured I’d start here for now! Thanks

Howdy fella.

Welcome to the airsoft asylum.

Ask anything you want just dont ask me cause I know nothing lol

👍🤪

Regards 

• Head Moderator

Welcome :).

• Supporters

Welcome mate, we don't get too many from north north America 😜, as a former hockey player I can honestly say I've never met a dislikeable Canuck 👍

8 hours ago, Tackle said:

Welcome mate, we don't get too many from north north America 😜, as a former hockey player I can honestly say I've never met a dislikeable Canuck 👍

Sometimes I wonder if we are too friendly & polite at times!  Nonetheless, I’ve never met anyone I didn’t like...with the exception of my neighbor (who is finally moving out of the hood = yeehaw!!).

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.