How Many Batteries

Darbanator

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

1 minute ago, Darbanator said:

How many batteries do you guys usually take on game day 

2x 1800mah lipos. Swap half way through game.

Depends, but usually as above, 2 per gun and change at lunchtime. Or If i take the XR5 just the one 'cos it's a 4400mah and lasts forever !

I normally carry two batteries for my M4 as it is my main gun,  though i find that more often than not, one battery will last me all day without any noticeable degradation in performance.

I fielded my p90 for the first time last weekend and only carried one battery that easily lasted for the second half of the day

Used to be two peq sized 8.4s Nimh (or whatever) change at lunch just out of habit. 

I invested in a Titan Li-on brick with charger, never looking back. I think i could even take it to another gameday with out topping up. If I get another pew I will just pick up the suitable sized Titan battery

1 hour ago, Jaylordofwaargh said:

Used to be two peq sized 8.4s Nimh (or whatever) change at lunch just out of habit. 

I invested in a Titan Li-on brick with charger, never looking back. I think i could even take it to another gameday with out topping up. If I get another pew I will just pick up the suitable sized Titan battery

Out of interest is that the 7.4 or 11.1V model?

Have heard good things about them.

• Supporters

Depends what guns I’m taking , all my batts are either 7.4v LiPo or 9.9v LiFe and don’t think any of mine are above 1400 (couple of the 9.9’s are only 750mah to fit in small space) I usually have one per gun and a couple of ‘just Incase’ batts with me but saying that can’t remember last time I needed to change a batt in game I’m very much a semi only style player . My one exception is my 249chainsaw , that bugger has a 2200 in it as you gotta spray and pray with that beast ! 😈😈

I suppose its depends on how you play. I usually stick to semi only too, even when playing in the field so a couple of 1000mah 9.9v Lifes do me.

@DerDer I have the brick version, 

https://wolfarmouries.co.uk/catalogsearch/result/?q=Titan+battery

It is a large brick, thankfully I have a dummy peq that is outrageously proportioned.

The only horror story I have heard from these is (second hand) plugging them in to a mains Nimh charger and the battery puffed.....

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.