Tm Mk23 or FnX-45?

AlphaBear

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• 2 weeks later...

Well I bagged a black HK45 Tactical off one of the members here so that’s something to look forward too when it arrives. 

Don’t think there is much you can do about upgrades to it other than a hop rubber and barrel. I believe it shoots splendidly well out of the box. 

9ball routes and lees precision engineering route shims too. Remember you don't need the hk45 spec barrel if you are reasonably handy with a file. You can use a 125mm inner barrel in the threaded outer barrel.

2 hours ago, heroshark said:

9ball routes and lees precision engineering route shims too. Remember you don't need the hk45 spec barrel if you are reasonably handy with a file. You can use a 125mm inner barrel in the threaded outer barrel.

Do you mean this?

Also CJ do a 120mm inner  barrel and I assume I’d need to file the outer barrel like with a MK23? 

2DC6777E-6710-4ABF-A5C9-D16A90A84BCA.png

7 hours ago, heroshark said:

Is different to an mk23 barrel. Just need to widen one of the lug cuts on the barrel iirc. Those are the routes. Lee's route shims are on his shop.

https://www.leesprecision.com/

I have a spare 50deg flamingo bucking. Is it worth sticking that in? I assume that will allow me to hop heavier ammo? Also will any of the Hadron upgrades work in the HK?

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.