What Battery do I Need for a Daniel Defense® Mk18 Sa-e19 Edge™ Carbine

trbjones87

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi all, 

I am totaly new to airsoft and i hope you guys can help me, I recently brought a DANIEL DEFENSE® MK18 SA-E19 EDGE™ CARBINE,  i also ordered a 1450 mAh lipo battery 11.1v 30c(Nuprol) but it seems a very tight fit when in the back of the gun, (its a single battery)  

Have i ordered the right battery as i seen on some videos people have two battery at 7.4 v crane style 

thanks for any help you can give

battery.jpg

butt.jpg

thanks it was recommended when i brought the gun, I take it back towmorrow, hopefully they will swap it

So a 7.4v 1450 mah would be the best battery, Also do u think i would need two or will one last the day in your opinion

thanks again for you advice at this hour  

Yep, you want a 7.4v with highest mAh and C rating.  Two is better than one.  That way you have a backup and even if one can lasts a day its better not to drain a LiPo very low so change in the middle of the day.

Also very important to get a good charger otherwise your batteries will not last long and may even cause a fire when charging.

There are several threads about best chargers so do a search.

(Its generally a good idea to do some research before buying stuff)

Correction:

it’s a 7.4v 1300 mah 25c battery. Get the VP airsoft one product code LP301

Buy two. They will last the whole day. In fact you may get away with one but just swap over at half time. 

749E85F1-9441-40C7-BE26-623669995E45.jpeg

3309D6AD-590B-454F-944A-3B970854975E.jpeg

You do have a lot of space in your stock so get the biggest 7.4v that will fit in there. 

Ask in the shop 

983EB3DF-F539-4595-94BA-9FC177B28513.jpeg

So thanks for your help guys. I went back to the shop who have been really helpfully and they agree that a 1450 mAh lipo battery 11.1v 30c(Nuprol). Is the best match for this gun. They said 11.1 is more responsive and the gun has a mosfet in

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.