Hao Industries Gissele Smr Rail for Hk416

witchcraft58a

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Well, I've had it for a while, finally got around to installing it tonight, I must say that I really do like it....

The VFC 416 is the first AEG I owned (A1 version), but the quad picatinny rail is too 'stocky' for my play style (I use a c clamp grip mostly). 

The SMR rail sorts this out, quality seems to be fantastic from HAO and best of all it covers up the gas block (once the sling lugs have been dremeled off)....

Totally cosmetic 'upgrade' but can't wait to get it skirmished now 😁

29 minutes ago, BigAl said:

Nice gun, sham eabout dodgy Red Dot.  An Eoteck or Aimpoint Clone would look far better on there.

It's a sightmark holo, so far from dodgy!  I've made an integrated perspex BB protector for the lens, so I suppose it's form Vs function.

To be honest I'm going to swap it out for a red dot on a riser mount, as the sightmark is too low when you've got face/eyepro on.

1 hour ago, hitmanNo2 said:

Sightmark do holographic sights?  It's a red dot sight isn't it? I'm sure Al was just referencing the fact it's covered in tape which comes across a little dodgy.

I think strictly it's a reflex but with a reticle as opposed to a dot, it's a pretty good piece of kit without paying silly money for EO or Aimpoint.  Tape is tape i suppose...

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.