Co2 Pistol Issue

blackmagick

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hey guys.

Fairly new and picked myself up a CO2 bulb pistol. After a few uses i noticed that the blow back wasnt working correctly and i kept having to manually slide the slide back after every shot to reload, stripped the barrel down and i noticed a piece of metal near the hammer that i assume connects to the mechanism for the blowback has completely sheared off and took a little spring with it. Is this something i can fix or is the gun now single shot only?

• Supporters

Thats a weird one. Sig slide and frame with a 1911 safety....

Only reference i can find is the american market versions of the 220 series had a manual safety but cant find a pic of that.

Anyway back on topic, when firing does the bb exit the barrel with any kind of authority?

Some pics of the mag and the underside of the slide might help as well.

• 2 weeks later...

Also seems top be no lubricant of any description in there, hence the wear and metal particles

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.