Case/Bag for 2 Guns

Mad-Al

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

As per the title can anyone recommend me a case or padded bag big enough to take 2 rifles?

The more compact the better as i only have a tiny boot!

• Supporters

A rifle can vary an awful lot in length so folded/collapsed lengths of said guns will be needed.

Generally though, best to get said measurements yourself and opt for at least a half decent brand.  On the one hand this isn't something you'll use in game, but equally you don't want a cheap POS that'll maybe drop your prize possessions on the car park concrete if the chinese kid who did the sewing made your particular bag in the last hour of his 14hr shift.

I recently got the 8fields 90cm padded case. Really like it. Holds a trident pdw, ares honey badger and my pistol. Also got a nice big pocket that holds my mags and batteries :)

39 minutes ago, Cady said:

I recently got the 8fields 90cm padded case. Really like it. Holds a trident pdw, ares honey badger and my pistol. Also got a nice big pocket that holds my mags and batteries :)

I just got the 130 cm one and it doesnt hold both my m4 carbine and my g3a4 unfortunately, annoyingly it also doesnt fit in my boot.

2 hours ago, TheFull9 said:

A rifle can vary an awful lot in length so folded/collapsed lengths of said guns will be needed.

Im currently mid move so I'm living out of boxes so no measuring equipment handy atm but I'm trying to house a sliding stock g3 and an m4 carbine.

I couldnt agree more, I'm a guitarist so believe ne when i say i learned that quality of cases matter from a friends very costly mistake!

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.