Used My Runcam Scope Cam Yesterday

gasman

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

So used the scope cam in a game for the first time yesterday and I am so disappointed with the results!

Yes when totally still you get nice footage but any movement and it is crap.

I also ran a cheap head cam at the same resolution and that was far better at recording game play could clearly see the BBs flight and hits.

The sound recording was better on the cheap camera as well!

So a cheap head cam costing one fifth the price of the 4K scope cam was far superior!!!

Have you got one and what do you think?

• Supporters

It's maybe a matter of adjusting your expectations to match reality. YouTube sniper videos are marvels of editing.

If you watch a typical Novritsch video, the majority of what makes it to screen is headcam or selfie-cam: the scopecam footage is just a few carefully selected seconds across the whole video.  Notice that he switches away from the scopecam while moving or working the bolt: the scopecam only shows the final instant before he takes each shot.

If you manage to get that much usable footage from your day then you're already up there with the pros.

1 minute ago, Rogerborg said:

I had to go back that far to avoid him shoving his swollen balls in my face. :D

Does he even mention full-thrush in any videos from this year?

• Supporters
48 minutes ago, Cr0-Magnon said:

Does he even mention full-thrush in any videos from this year?

I suspect interest in his balls has shrivelled and retracted somewhat.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.