If Cyma Did an Mp7

RonLancs

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I would love a mid price range variation of this RIF. I feel like CYMA the way they’re going could really nail this and I’m sure there’s a gap in the market as PDW’s are super popular at the moment. What do you guys think? 

VFC only recently bought an aeg version out. 

It has issues, similar to the v5 gearbox of Marui which is a similar concept, that also has issues.

What Cyma do (in general) is clone a design, skipping on lots of R&D costs hence being cheaper.

You can't have something both ways, something new/unusual and cloned.

49 minutes ago, Cromulon1994 said:

VFC only recently bought an aeg version out. 

It has issues, similar to the v5 gearbox of Marui which is a similar concept, that also has issues.

What Cyma do (in general) is clone a design, skipping on lots of R&D costs hence being cheaper.

You can't have something both ways, something new/unusual and cloned.

I’d feel better if I bought it at a fraction of the price of its competitors if you follow. In stead of spending 300£ on one knowing it’s got issues. That’s the only reason why I’ve not splurged on an MP7 lack of spare parts / upgrades and issues straight out the box. I don’t fancy a GBB version. 

• Supporters
10 hours ago, Cromulon1994 said:

Damn right. Doing my best to increase the uzi population...

FB_IMG_1603058473012.jpg

<do-want.gif>

Are they gas and/or AEP based?

I'm holding out for a 1J+ AEG version.  The VFC MP7 internals, once cloned, might drop right in.  A borg can dream.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.