New Member, Poor Start

Lj24fit

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi all ,

thanks for the acceptance 😀

New to the forum, after having a few years off of Airsoft due to various reasons ... I went to my lock up to dust off my old m4 and get it back upto scratch, to find that some c*nt had broken into my lockup and stole everything in there. 

Lost my m4, all my load out and Glock. Fuming !! 

so now I’m on the lookout for a new gun, well used for now as I have to pay for the damage they done and replace other items. 

so I’m after a electric rifle with a rough budget of £200. (I know it’s not much but it’s all I can spare at the moment). 
so if anyone knows / has used for sale. I’m open to receive offers .. 

TIA 

• Head Moderator

Welcome :).

Sorry to hear of the theft.  You can make a Wanted advert in the Classifieds with what you are after.

https://airsoft-forums.uk/classifieds/

20 minutes ago, Lj24fit said:

Because it’s been a few years since I’ve been shooting , can I buy new ? Or is there still restrictions like ukara stopping me? 

You need a defence, without one you can’t legally be sold any RIF

Hi @Lj24fit! 👋

Welcome to the forum, sorry to hear about your situation!!!! 😱

Good luck getting your new gear and have fun! 🔫😎👍

💷GAMBLE💷

3 hours ago, Lj24fit said:

Hi all ,

thanks for the acceptance 😀

New to the forum, after having a few years off of Airsoft due to various reasons ... I went to my lock up to dust off my old m4 and get it back upto scratch, to find that some c*nt had broken into my lockup and stole everything in there. 

Lost my m4, all my load out and Glock. Fuming !! 

so now I’m on the lookout for a new gun, well used for now as I have to pay for the damage they done and replace other items. 

so I’m after a electric rifle with a rough budget of £200. (I know it’s not much but it’s all I can spare at the moment). 
so if anyone knows / has used for sale. I’m open to receive offers .. 

TIA 

Hope you find something 🤞

Were you insured?

Edited by Shamal
Spelling

• Supporters
1 hour ago, rocketdogbert said:

You need a defence, without one you can’t legally be sold any RIF

You can still buy a 2-toned if though.

Or do the ol' 3 games renting to get setup with ukara (present world circumstances notwithstanding)

Unfortunately i'd wager a lot of members on here wont want to sell an rif without a defence either, it's certainly something i insist on (due to paranoia about gun shaped objects and couriers)

4 minutes ago, Lj24fit said:

Hi, sorry to be stupid but what is a defence? 

Ukara/Defence is basically a valid reason to purchase a gun. 

Sorry to hear of your theft and ongoing problems, but welcome to the forum. the classifieds in here is a really good place to start looking for kit too 

• Supporters

Ball rot on the scrotes who stole your stuff and likely traded it for a bag of blow.

It's trickier to buy realistic imitations now, in part to try and stop them getting into the hands of the bipedal vermin that ripped you off.

Private sellers tend to be less fussed though, so I would agree that if you don't want to jump through the hoops of doing at least three games over at least two months with rental or two-tones then the classified section here is a good place to pick something up.

42 minutes ago, Shamal said:

Hope you find something 🤞

Were you insured?

Nope 👎🏽 unfortunately not 

40 minutes ago, Adolf Hamster said:

You can still buy a 2-toned if though.

Or do the ol' 3 games renting to get setup with ukara (present world circumstances notwithstanding)

Unfortunately i'd wager a lot of members on here wont want to sell an rif without a defence either, it's certainly something i insist on (due to paranoia about gun shaped objects and couriers)

Was hoping for used with no issues , then when the world was back to normal and finances sorted  - I could get ukara and new gun. 

33 minutes ago, Rogerborg said:

Ball rot on the scrotes who stole your stuff and likely traded it for a bag of blow.

It's trickier to buy realistic imitations now, in part to try and stop them getting into the hands of the bipedal vermin that ripped you off.

Private sellers tend to be less fussed though, so I would agree that if you don't want to jump through the hoops of doing at least three games over at least two months with rental or two-tones then the classified section here is a good place to pick something up.

Hopefully something comes up for sale in my budget 🤞🏾

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.