Ye or Nay - Uar Mod

RonLancs

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

41 minutes ago, RonLancs said:

Personally I like it. 

F5CDF254-E35A-4198-9AA7-A9327B771828.jpeg

Like the gun but not sure about the split colour. 

One or the other I think.

Regards 

Hmm I see what you mean. However I do kinda like the magpully theme that’s been going around with the dual tone. I like how the guys taken the rail of a G36c and slapped it on there. I find the original rail ugly. 

• Supporters

I’m with the hamster on this one , don’t like the sights (more of a fan of X times magnification type scopes) but yea really like it with the G36 rail and the under rail . 👍

12 hours ago, PopRocket123 said:

It's a definite improvement over the original. Almost makes me want to get one. And I have a G36 rail knocking around too...

From what I’ve read the UAR isn’t the best base gun, although that looks cool I read that a lot of work went into the inside of it just for it to meet the minimal standards. It would be a cool project albeit a lengthy one.

• Supporters
1 hour ago, RonLancs said:

From what I’ve read the UAR isn’t the best base gun, although that looks cool I read that a lot of work went into the inside of it just for it to meet the minimal standards. It would be a cool project albeit a lengthy one.

Did hear that about the first ones as well , but have also since read the ‘MK2’ is much much better .

• Supporters

Iirc isnt it all just standard ak internals?

Been ages since i looked at one but the only area i remember thinking was weak was the barrel/hop mounting and alignment with the gearbox.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.