Ics Sa80/L85 A2 With Ris and Elcan Spectre Optic

paulus

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I am looking at selling my ICS SA80/L85 A2 AEG, its been modified to fit the daniel defence rail system, a replica Elcan Spectre optic (which features 1X/4X zoom toggle and a top mounted red dot) and a grip pod.

I could include a battery and a few midcaps, but don't expect that would influence the value much.

Its in really good condition, its just I have no idea what its worth so what to ask for it, really appreciate some advice on it.

IMG_20200726_163436032.jpg

IMG_20200726_163419791.jpg

I have one of these, if it was mine I'd be advertising it for £375, wouldn't take any less than £330 that's just based on the weopon and defense system as I don't know the price of the sight, I have a susat on mine, so what ever the price of yours was add a bit on but at the end of the day it's really up to you and what you want for it, just remember the a2 is £300 the defence system you can get for about £140 and whatever the sight was, so yeah hope this helps I just bought mine about a month ago or I'd have bought it, good luck. 

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.